Chapter 9

"Ah good morning your majesty!" I said happily coming in. There I saw Athanasia in a new dress, sitting on the other side of the table while claude sat opposite of her. He looked to me. They seemed to be sitting together. I smiled. He nodded before turning to Athanasia, "Lets eat. I made them prepare things you like." 

        She smiled, "Thank you for the food." She struggled cutting the meat with her fork and knife. She looked awkward as she struggled even more. suddenly there was a loud, CLINK. Her fork went flying in the air and landed loudly on the smooth floor. ?! 

        I laughed a bit at her, before walking behind her with a new fork. "Princess, You're so silly. It's like this." I told her as I moved her hands to adjust her to a better position. She blushed a bit. "Thank you..." She whispered. 

           Claude titled his head. "You need to learn more etiquette. I'll send someone to the emerald palace to teach you." Claude said. I giggled before backing away. I'm still not used to his face. Even though I seem like I am, his face hit's different. 

         In my world, he would definitely be a model. Ahhhh. I nearly drooled right in place. Huh? Oh they were talking I didn't hear.

         "Nicolette," Claude called after Athanasia left. I turned to him with a smile, "Yes?" 

           It was getting dark outside. Athanasia should be getting her lullaby by now. "Give me your hand." He commanded. I carefully walked up to him and lent my hand to him. He held it, and slowly pulled it to his face. 

          "Your majesty?" I asked as I stared at him. He looked a bit sad. "Don't talk just stay with me." He replied. I stayed quiet. CLaude with moonlight shining on him is nearly as good as sunshine Claude. I can die happily now. 

      There was a knock. He let go of my hand and called out, "Come in." 

      Felix came in. "Blessings and Glory upon the sun of the obelian empire, your majesty." He greeted. 

        Claude stayed silent. 

      There was a long silence. He slowly got out a piece of chocolate. It's the chocolate that fell on him when Athy was gonna punch him! "She's quite brazen isn't she? She must get that from Diana." He commented tilting his head to stare at it.