Chapter 1

HUh. I'm a maid, huh. I slowly lifted my long silky curls. They were soft. Bro why is this so long, I never had hair this long bruh. living the witch life means living the bob life. 

       She was pretty though... 

"Nicolette! COme! You have a new task!" Someone called me. I turned my head around, there was an old woman with a maid uniform on. She walked towards me, "Nicolette, You have a special task this month." 

     "A task?" I asked her. She nodded, "Yes and don't speak to me so casually, I am the head maid, Nicolette." She scolded. Is this girl's name Nicolette? "I'm sorry?" I responded. The head maid sighed. 

      "Anyway, your task is to take care of the emperor for the month after what occurred during the ruby palace...." The head maid said. The ruby palace? That sounds oddly familiar. "Uh What's the emperor's name again?" I asked her. She looked confused, "You already forgot his name? How could you forget?! Are you a citizen or not?"

    "Sorry, I have pretty bad short term memory..." I made an excuse. She sighed. 

     "It's Emperor Claude de Alger obelia." SHe explained. Claude de alger obelia? I know that! 

One of my witch friends talked about something with Claude de alger obelia! UH What was it called? Who Made me a princess? It was a popular webtoon that she had read. She told me the whole entire plot and made me read the first 18 chapters! 

        IS this the who made me a princess world?! 

      "I understand, I will report there then." I said. 

She nodded, "Yes, Yes, Go there now with his lunch." 

I started to walk away to the kitchen, using my magic I was able to pinpoint where everything was but I was nervous. In the webtoon, Claude was a ruthless emperor cold and cruel. And it seems at this point in time, Claude just massacred the entire ruby palace and diana died. 

I kinda really wanna see the hot emperor though dude. 

       I held the tray of Claude's lunch tightly as I stared at the door to his room. What the heck, I feel scared. I sighed. It's okay. Lets just get on with it. I knocked slightly on his door. There was no response. Complete and utter silence. 

"Ahhh..." I sighed. 

     "Your majesty, It's your personal Maid, I have brought your lunch! May I come in?" I asked loudly, before knocking again. There was an eerie silence brought on. 

   Haa~aah.