Chapter 7

I kept walking down the hallway with felix. 

        "So like what is spanish?" Felix asked me. 

          "It's the language of intimacy," I replied, "SPanish is very very goood uh language." 

           "Oh, I see," Felix blushed. 

         "Nicolette!" Jacky yelled at the end of the corner dragging an exhausted Adrienne with her towards me. 

        "Eh?! Jacky?! Adrienne?!" I yelled. 

         "Good evening, sir Felix, and Nico," Adrienne greeted looking exhausted. 

          "AHh... Hello." Felix replied before saying, "UM well, I'll just leave now haha!" 

He left me alone with the others. 

         "Actually, Xaquy, I heard you hated your name when you were small," Adrienne commented. 

   Ehhhhhh?! Really, Jaqueline's such a pretty name though! 

        "Yeah since it was spelled weirdly, it was spelled, X-A-Q-U-E-L-I-N-E after all." She said. 

Ahhh I see.. WAIT A MINUTE XAQUY?! XAQUELINE?! What did you just say- 

NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! This can't be real! Who spells names like that, why?! This can't be real! NOOOOO my hopes and dreams are done my life is crumbling!! KILL ME- 

All of these thoughts swarmed my head as I was desperately trying to look like I didn't find it unordinary. 

        "And Adrienne why are you so exhausted?" Xaquy asked. 

        "Because I work as a magician at the tower," Adrienne replied her eye bags showing her misery. 

        "OMG ADRIENNE COME! YOU TOO NICO-" Xaquy yelled. 

I interupted, "Nah, I gtg," 

        She stared at me for a while, "Okay..." 

      She looked sad as she walked away dragging Adrienne, she sometimes turned around looking back at me with a puppy face. 

       What are you doing. 

As I walked back to my room, I saw the courtyard. It had a tree. To be honest, it looks really pretty. I decided to walk over. 

       The orangish hues of red and orange painted the courtyard with golden lights from the sun. I felt a sudden warm breeze flow softly through my face. I breathed the air in, Ahhh I feel fresh! 

I saw a beautiful blue bird that flew close to a branch near me. 

OH how pretty- 

"I saw everything, I knew he wouldn't like ur hair, you CRUSTY rat," He suddenly said. 

SHOCK. 

       Why the fu- dge is this BIRD talkin to me bro- 

    "Why you talkin to me, who are-" I yelled,