Chapter 8

Today, 

Athanasia and Claude are out. Well, they're having a private boat ride on the BEAUTIFUL BOATS! 

 Well, they're having a private boat ride on the BEAUTIFUL BOATS! 

Those boats are absolutely stunning, to be honest. I wanna ride one!! I sighed as I watched the two.   

      "What's wrong, Miss Nicolette?" Felix asked me. I smiled. 

         "Oh nothing, I was just thinking how amazing the boats are," I replied. 

          "Yes, I agree, they are quite nice," Felix responded happily. 

     bruh everything here is so aesthetic. At this time of year, in Spain, it should be pretty cloudy huh. Even though right now, everything here is so pretty and sunny and really really aesthetic. 

         I wonder if Jacky would like it, the past jacky in Spain. She was a vcso girl, like a big vsco girl. She always said she wasn't but she has the app and a bunch of scrunchies and she says, 'skskskskskkskskkskskksksk' so I doubt it. She's also really into the environment and turtles. SO, like there really is no mistaking it. LOL loser. 

      Suddenly there was a huge splash near the boat. I turned my attention to it immediately. And there I saw Athanasia flailing around in the water, nearly drowning. She struggled immensely in the water and over and over nearly falling to the bottom. Lily looked distraught, staring at the sight. She ran to the edge, and tried to yell for her. What- 

       Oh no, it's the water boat scene! Will Claude get her out before she goes under?! I waited with anticipation. I watched as Claude reached his hand to pull her out, but then paused. He stood in that position, still. My eyes widened. He reached out but why isn't he moving?! SAVE YOUR DAUGHTER! He just stood there, his hand slowly going back?! I thought he was going to do something! Suddenly, she started going deeper down. She's getting pulled down by the flower! DARNIT THE ONLY THING THAT CHANGED WAS THAT HE TRIED TO SAVE HER! 

      "H-help..!" SHe yelled. My eyes widened. That man. He won't save her. HE WONT SAVE HER. do I even care tbh?  "......" 

I jumped in the water. 

       The water sloshed infront of my face. It was cold! Not too chilly but cold, and it was hard to swim because of my dress. I felt like I was being weighed down. Water painfully went into my throat and nostrils. I could barely see anything. Ugh! Magic! 

            "Nadar! hazme salvarla! Te lo ruego!" I yelled when my mouth could breathe air at the top. Magic surrounded me, I could feel it. The smooth, cold water splashed in my face. 

          Suddenly I could see beneath the water. I saw her, she was being pulled down. I swam to her quickly and grabbed her dress forcefully. UGH, she's heavy! I pulled and I pulled up. It felt as if the whole world was pulling me down. Come on, PLEASE! When I finally got to the surface, I saw Claude's face. His eyes were shocked. He looked like he was just about to actually pull her out. 

             He frantically grabbed me and pulled me onto the boat. I still had Athanasia in my arms. I suddenly passed out. My whole body felt cold and wet. My hair felt strangy too. 

        When I woke up we were on land. Athanasia was coughing and coughing as lily held her face. 

       "Oh princess! princess. It's okay now," I watched as Claude told Felix to teach Athanasia how to swim.  He shaked his wet hand to get rid of the water and silently looked back at me. My body was still wet. I sneezed. 

         He stared at me.   "Take the day off, Nicolette," He told me before he walked away. 

  Athanasia looked at me. She must be feeling sick,she does have a five-year-old body. I smiled at her before getting up. 

I feel cold. I should go back and dry myself. Athy kept staring at me, her eyes had tears in them. "Miss, did you save me?" She asked. HUH?! 

             "Yuh," 

         She stayed silent for a moment, suddenly she looked touched. 

         I blinked again. 

          She stared at me. 

            "Um do I look bad with my hair so wet?" I asked her. 

             "No way, miss, you're like pretty always." She replied before sniffling in her runny nose. 

          I guess she's cute.