Chapter 23

"Oi," a I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I knew who it was. It's nacho. I sighed, what excuse should I make to get away from Claude, now? Damnit I hope nacho trips over a branch and breaks his neck, i was having such a good day.

        "Your majesty," a voice came from the other side of me. Claude looked at him. Ah, it's the wimp's dad. Maybe I shouldn't call ijekial a wimp but i don't really care. He stiffened as he saw we were holding hands.

        "...what is it?" Claude asked sighing.

         "If I may have a private conversation with you, your majesty-," he said glancing at me. I felt some sort of hostility from it. Ugh.

            "You-" Claude started. But this is a good chance.

           "No, no, your majesty, I cannot interrupt your conversation with the esteemed duke. I'll just leave for now," I curtsied and let go of his hand.

           "....fine." Claude said sighing again. He looks tired,,,

            I walked over to the other side of the ballroom near the balcony, watching Athanasia's dance with the other girls through it all. As I thought, she's really a beautiful girl today. I smiled.

           "Okay nacho, what is it?" I asked, impolitely.

           "Tch why r u being so rude to me, you've been ignoring me for a couple of days too smh" nacho complained.

            "Oh, that's so sad," I said sarcastically.

             "Anyway, you've reached the debutante, haven't you?" He asked.

             "Yeah," I replied.

              "Then that means you went past the 18 chapters you've read in your previous life, that means you have barely any insight on what's to come in the future," nacho said.

                "Is that necessary?" I asked him.

                 "Yes. It is." Nacho said, "because a certain event will happen in the future that you need to prepare for."

                "You know what it is?" I asked him.

               He nodded, "I don't know the specifics but it needs you to know what's going to happen"

                    "....can't you just tell me?" I asked.

                    "Lmao no I'm not that helpful 😹" he yelled.

                   I nearly choked him. 

                        "Okay okay, don't get so mad, geez wtf" he muttered, "look I have a gift for you."

                        Suddenly something appeared in my hand. It was a computer chip sort of thing that had a blueish hue.

                     "Wtf is this"

                      "It's all the chapters of both season 1 and 2." Nacho replied.

                      "This world doesn't have computers," I said.

                     "Shut up, I'm not that stupid," he touched the tip of the chip and it started glowing blue. Suddenly it levitated and showed a hologram of one of those sites you read wmmap off of. I touched the screen like hologram and it moved with my finger like an iPad.

                      "Woah, how'd you do this-," I gaped.

                        "Using my great mind obviously," he replied.