Chapter 11

(Umm before you get on to the chapter, I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for the delay lol. I was quarantined because of the coronavirus and I haven't been able to contact my partner, who I base Angelina off lol. But now is all gud)

It has been about two years since I first met the princess.

        "papa!" Athanasia yelled as she burst into Claude's room as he was sipping his tea like a true sister.

          "Oh, you're here." Claude said rather monotonously, "nowadays you just come and go as you please."

           "all of a sudden I just wanted to see papa thiiiiisss much! So I came right away!!" She yelled raising her arms happily. More like Lily's not letting you eat any more chocolate so you're here monopolize Claude's inability to not give you chocolate. Very wise, very wise.

           "Isn't it too early for you to be making all this ruckus?" Claude asked, "..."

      She giggled.

        After some silence, Claude finally gave in, "bring it in,"

"Understood."  I replied before leaving briefly to bring them.

Athanasia's face was full of pure happiness as she turned to the doorway where I was bringing in the chocolate cakes. I carefully placed the cakes on the table. Athanasia looked ecstatic.

"Hm? It seems that you're more excited to see the cake than you are to me?" Claude commented.

      "It's tastier because I'm eating it with you papa!" She replied.

"..."

He looked behind himself at me, before motioning for me to come closer.

"Hm?" I walked up to him before he suddenly put a fork up to my face. On the fork was a delicious looking pastry.

        "You're majesty... what is this?" I asked.

        "I thought since you were looking at it from the beginning you'd like some." He replied. WHAT THE HECK.

    He tilted his head in a bit of a glare, "would you not like it?" I flinched before eating it from the fork. IT TASTES LIKE HEAVEN ITSELF, partly because handsome handsome man Claude fed it to me....

         It's a proven scientific fact that when ikemen feed you food it taste 10x better than when you feed it to yourself!

          After the princess left Claude sipped his tea again before working on some documents and then falling asleep on the couch. I smiled, sleeping Claude might as well be best Claude. He looks like a sleeping prince under a magic spell~~~~ I could feel my drool nearly becoming a puddle pj's,djdkdjdjjsddj

      I carefully placed a blanket over him and bid him farewell before leaving to do some chores. As I started to go in the garden, I heard nacho. But I couldn't see him??? WHERE IS THAT LITTLE NAKED MOLERAT??? Suddenly something hit my head at 50m/h.

      WHAT THE- ow. My head hurts, I turned to look at it. It was nacho. He laughed in bird.

          I wish I could curse at you but I am a holy child and I forgive in the name of Jesus.
            "Hi molerat." I said sternly, "what do you want."

             "Lol you have a bump on ur head now"

               AAAAAAHHHH WHERRE?! I touched the back of my head all over until nacho screamed with laughter, "APRIL FOOLS"

             Jesus please help me contain my anger and not inflict physical violence on an helpless and DISGUSTING molerat...

            "Anywayssss~ they coming to kill you, hide in a closet or something~~" nacho said casually.

            "Oh I see~~~~ wait what???"

              "I said hide in a closet," nacho said again.

               "Nacho I will eat you."

And so I hid in a closet