Chapter 19

I looked at Angelina's face again. That look, I haven't seen it for a very long time.

      The one thing about her that I've never tried to bring up is the fact that Angelina is very dangerous. Even when she was born, she was overflowing with magic to the point it could've killed everyone in town just from her birth. Thankfully she was born to Johanna and Sandiego both of whom were very powerful witches and she had me there to contain the rest of her spare magic but she was still unearthly dangerous. In the end not even Johanna and Sandiego could hold her magic down for long and they both died from it.

       I told her they died in an accident to not upset her but... I think she knew the truth from the beginning.

       When I enrolled her in the Magic academy for witches, she barely talked to anyone and only focused on school and her magic

       When I enrolled her in the Magic academy for witches, she barely talked to anyone and only focused on school and her magic. It was the first time in my life I had regretted something. I regretted not being there for her during those years. I regret not helping her get through it and letting bottling up her emotions become a habit of hers.

       Eventually, when she graduated from the Magic Academy she did make friends. They were fucking weird and all really stupid but they were good kids. Damita was tired bitch who talked about that weird ass webtoon too much and stanned that blonde kid, and JAcky was stupid and liked to make everyone mad  with a derpy face. It took them 10 years for them to actually make her open up fully to them. They met her during the first days of the academy and stayed with her when they graduated.

        I was happy she started to open up to people; she changed so much from her depressed self into a more happy stupid silly person. Nowadays she barely shows that sort of face, only when she's really mad.

       Even when she was really mad, she's never shown a face that intense before. It just shows how close she's gotten to those people. I really don't understand human beings.

I looked over to Kami, he had quite a shocked facial expression.

      "Since you're Kami, you should know what Angelina is," I told him quite calmly, "so, I trust you to make the right decision." I glared up at him.

He glared back at me for a few seconds. He was silent.

"Let's make a compromise then!" He sighed, "You two stay here for 7 years and then you can go back and I won't bother you again. That is the minimal requirement. Can you do that?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That was oddly easy to do. Who knew me squinting at him would be so scary. Also what the hell did Nacho mean by that. He's acting like I'm some wild lion inside the crusty molerat.

"Aight," I replied calmly. Kami and Collette both smiled happily. I guess I'm staying here for 7 years.

  (I left a little crossover with Kami and Collette uwu they from my first wattpad that got popular \(//∇//)\ I haven't written Kami and lette for a such a long time I miss them,,,)

.