Chapter 36

We walked through the tunnel after the coliseum and eventually were greeted with the beautiful bluish sparkling location where the world tree resides. I couldn't help but be in awe- it was honestly gorgeous. 

     Lucas smiled as he walked up to the world tree but his smile evaporated as soon as he saw the apples had already been plucked. Astonishing, but yes this was the case. I sighed, I had a hunch about who it was. Anastacius or I guess Aetarnithias. 

   "The fruit of the world tree has all be gobbled up," Lucas commented with a quiet fury. Athanasia looked over it and I could see her face turn into despair. 

    "So- there's no way to save papa?" She muttered to herself. I looked down, we could take a branch. A branch... a few branches? 

      "..." Lucas was quiet before staring up at the spendidly beautiful white tree, "we can take a branch maybe two." 

      "Two would be good." I commented. 

     "Branches? of the world tree?" Athanasia looked shocked. Yes... the travesty something like that could cause... for now let's forget about it <3!!1!1!!!!11!!!! 

        Lucas conjured another large fireball with his magic and I decided to close my eyes while smiling as he cut the branches off in a fight with it. easily it was done and when I opened my eyes, Lucas had two world tree branches that he put away quite easily. The world tree looked so exhausted and miserable that I felt bad for it. 

     "let's not waste any more time getting back then-..." I said before holding Athanasia's hand. 

     "R-right..." Athanasia muttered. Lucas grabbed Athanasia's other hand and we all teleported out of there. 

it was an interesting experience.  

.