Chapter 17

"Angelina and Salsa?" Collette asked herself. She looked like she was thinking about something. 

    "...damn, he really did it again." Collette muttered to herself. I was confused. Who's "he"? 

     She sighed before smiling tiredly. Somehow that reminds me of Adrienne maybe it's because she's always tired hahah. 

       "Well, you two should probably meet with 'him' but we have some waiting time until he's free so wanna play some uno while we talk about ourselves?" Collette asked as she motioned in the air and suddenly an uno deck appeared. I looked over at Nacho who looked hesitant. I carefully slapped his back. 

     "We have nothing better to do, might as well play uno with her," I whispered. He gave me an irritated look before whispering back, "Fine." 

      As we started playing, I realized im amazing at Uno. I looked over to the two of them as they were drowning in their 15 cards while I stood tall with my 3 cards. LOL LOSERS- 

       "When I was younger I had a two younger brothers, Endo and Kaoru," Collette said as she put down a green 4. 

        "What happened to them?" Nacho asked as he put down a red 4. 

         "They abandoned me and I left them," She replied calmy looking down at her cards. 

         "..." Everyone stayed silent as I put down a red 7. 

         "I wonder if everyone hates me now," She asked. 

          "...I don't know but everyone is unreasonable and too much in this world. And everyone has people who don't like them, whether it's out of jealousy or a moment that effected them. Everyone carries a little bit of hatred for someone and something. And everyone gets a  hatred from someone or something. It all comes full circle in an endless wheel of hatred because that's what humans are just like," I turned my eyes to her, "Even in a world like that, I don't think they hate you." 

       She widened her eyes, "How can you be sure?" 

        "A gut feeling." I replied with a smile. She stayed silent as she put down a green 7. aw nice, if it stays green I'll have uno. 

       "You're strangely philisophical today," Nacho commented as he put down green 5. 

      Nice, I have uno. 

       "Uno," I said. Nacho and collette looked at me frustratedly. 

       "Damn why are you so good at this game?!" NAcho yelled. 

      And from there I went on to win the whole game. Afterwards, Collette laughed. 

      "I've never met such an interesting person like you before Angelina," She said, "I wonder if it's strange to say after I just met you but I think meeting you was a very wonderful occurance." 

    "Lol thanks" I said back. 

   "Ah look at the time, it's time you see 'him' now huh," Collette said finally before standing up. 

   "Him? Who's 'him'?" Nacho asked. good question. 

    "Kami, of course haha!" Collette said as the chapel started chip away like Thano's just snapped his fingers. 

Kami? Is that japanese-? 

       "Angelina, this is bad-" NAcho tried to tell me but suddenly I couldn't hear anything and all i could see was white. I looked around. It was white for miles. 

       "Hello the two of you," A voice said. Suddenly NAcho appeared by my side. ehhh?!  

     I looked up and there on his throne was a man with long white hair and golden eyes. 

    "...Cut it out," Collette suddenly said before head chopping him. 

   "OKay, oKAyy," The man said before turning his attention back to us, "So why u here." 

   "I thought you wanted to kill us," Nacho said. I felt confused, is this the person who sent the handsome man to kill us? 

     "Oh did I do that??" He asked. 

    "Yeah, you sent that Naska guy over here to murder this ugly shit-" He turned to me. Nacho stfu u really out here thinkinf u aren't as ugly as me. 

      "Calm down, dude, it was just a prank bro-" He yelled with his hands up. 

      "OHhhhh I see I see- BITCH THATS NOT A FUCKING PRANK-," Nacho yelled. 

      "....." 

      "It's a social expirement," Nacho finally said. I kicked him in the shins. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

     Nicolette unnie has been gone for 7 years now. The search party was to no avail and no one could find her, it's like she completely disappeared. I'm not entirely sure what Nicolette unnie and Claude's relationship was but it's like he's completely devastated. I miss Nicolette unnie too, she nearly drowned just to save me and has always treated really nicely from the very start like lily.. 

        "And turn and now finish!" My dance instructer said as she clapped. 

        I finished the dance and curtsied. 

       "As always princess, you dance just like a fairy. But i feel as though something is weighing on your mind," My dance instructer commented. 

       Well, there is. It's Nicolette unnie. It's the 7th consectutive year since she's been missing, is she trying out for an award? 

      "Papa!" I yelled as I leaped into his arms and kissed him on the cheek. 

        "I told you not to run, Athanasia," He said. As I came down, I looked at his face. As usual it was a mixture of sadness and what I describe as silence. 

     It was sad, really. After searching for 10 whole days around the whole empire and still not finding Nicolette unnie, Claude stayed in his room for 3 days without coming out. He still hasn't replaced Nicolette unnie. Whenever the head maid tries to find a replacement, he gets angry. 

     I remember vividly feeling in complete despair as I drowned in the lake. I felt like my whole world was getting shattered into pieces. I kept thinking, "I don't wanna die I don't wanna die," But it was all worthless in the end. No one was going to save me. I was sure. 

      And then I felt a hand grab my dress. It was forceful and desperate, but there was warmth. She pulled me out of the water and when I looked at her face she was already passed out. I don't understand why she was saved me. Why she jumped in the water so desperately for me but for the first time in a while, I felt really cared about. 

       So, I'll keep praying every night that Nicolette unnie comes back. 

.