Chapter 6

"Tell everyone at the emerald palace to prepare for her. Also... Your hairstyle is likable.. I guess."

He said he liked my hairstyle! I smiled at the thought. Today I had worn my hair up. I never tried it before because in my past life Nacho said I looked ugly while wearing it. I guess he was wrong-

I suddenly felt as though I were being pulled to the ground. To be honest, Nicolette isn't really me is she? Nicolette is overwhelmingly pretty so, she'd look good with everything. I pursed my lips. And the person Claude knows is the kind and quiet girl I played as. A handsome guy like claude would never like the real Angelina would he?

Nacho always said I was too stupid to have anyone fall for me, thats why all my love attempts always fail, right? I lifted some strands of my hair to my face.

"Stupid, if some guy likes you then they'll like you for you since you're so ugly,"

My eyes widened. Nacho... I smiled. You may have been the crappiest friend in the world but your not all bad, you ugly chihuahua.

Actually a witch friend of mine, Damita, used to get mad at me whenever I thought claude was hot while she was reading the webtoon. She said, "She's athy's dad!" Well, like...How am I supposed to stop what I think is hot. And I would always respond with, "Well, I call him daddy too-"

And she always got disappointed when I didn't get excited for Athanasia. Damita, I'm sorry, Athy's cute and all but i'm not a lolicon and I never really was into wmmap. I literally only read for the drawings of claude which were freaking magnificent lol.

I miss Damita kinda. Even if she was annoying. I wonder what she's doing. Same with Nacho and Jacky. Not this world's jacky, just I had a friend name Jaqueline too and we called her Jacky. She was also a witch and we used to have tea sessions all together, Damita, Jacky, Nacho and me. That's when Damita showed me wmmap anyway lol.

What a nice memory.

Also, I think claude might like Athanasia a bit more than when the original happened! 'Good going, Angelina!' Damita would've said to me. lol you obsessed athanasia fan.

I almost ran through the hallways to the emerald palace. Even though in my past life, I wasn't a big fan of Athanasia, she's oddly likeable now. I mean maybe it's because I never payed much attention to her while Damita forced me to read wmmap. She tried to force Jacky too but Jacky always made fun of Athanasia to get on Damita's nerves.

I finally arrived at the emerald palace and nearly burst through the doors.

One of the head maids there ran up to me yelling, "OH my! What is going on?!"

I smiled before saying, "Princess Athanasia! we must prepare!"

She looked quite shocked but started to move and yell either way. I gasped for breath, before finally standing up straight. Maybe, just maybe, I changed the story a little.

"Nicolette." Claude said my name before staring at me. He looked disinterested as normal.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Don't wear that hairstyle again." He commanded.

WHat?! I thought you liked it though?! "What why????" I asked.

"If you wear it..." He gave me a threatening look.

I jumped a bit. EEK! What the heck! Scary! Just because of my hairstyle!?

"I understand I won't wear it again, your majesty," I said with a radiant smile.

He turned his head away.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THOUGH! WHY CAN'T I WEAR MY HAIR UP!

"Don't worry, Miss Nicolette," Felix reassured me, "It's not without context."

I gave him a confused look. ???? WHat do you mean?! DOES MY HAIR REALLY LOOK THAT BAD UP THAT CLAUDE WAS TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR ME BY TELLING ME NOT TO WEAR IT AND ONLY COMPLIMENTED ME OUT OF POLITNESS?!

I could feel my confidence withering away. hhahhaahahah yeah, Nacho I guess you're right, I'll be ugly with my hair up no matter where I go-