# 2

pov : y/n

kenma:
can we vc? tired of typing to you and your ugly ass emojis.

y/n;
ITS BEEN LIKE 45 MINUTES PLEASE.

kenma:
and all you've done is send me ur whats up kyle emojis 😐 facetiming you, answer or lose or your dog gets it.

y/n:
YOOO U ARE A DIFFERENT BREEEDDD WEIRDO ! LEAVE MY DOG OUT OF THIS 😩💯.

i snapped my head back when i heard my dog whimper. "he was deadass ????!!!" i gasped.

kenma: ft incoming.
......
answer | decline

"haha funny. give me meat to heal my dog asshole." i said as soon as he picked up and he laughed. woah.. about to make me act up over a LAUGH??

i heard him press keys and watched as cooked meat popped from his character. i quickly picked it up and fed my dog.

"you have such a girly voice. there's no way you're the one typing." he said as i heard him set up his phone??

"you voice is surprising deeper than i thought. genuinely thought you were some sad boy who hasn't hit puberty yet-" i spoke

oof. oof. oof. oofh.
y/ign was burned to death.

"what the hell! WAIT NO NOT MY DOG PLEASE KENMA KENMA PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING." i rushed out when i heard my dog last whimper in his screen.

"you get on my FUCKING NERVES I SWEAR IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND BEAT YOUR ASS!" i screamed as i slammed my hands on my desk.

all he did was chuckle before i respawned and broke his bed, putting it back and going through his chests.

"you're like a squeak toy." he said, amused and i just huffed loudly.

"you're such an ass." i told him before seeing his cat in the corner and smirking to myself.

"well, if one animal is gone, why keep the other?" i said before grabbing his iron sword from the chest.

"y/n......." he said before i killed his cat.

"suck it, japan boy" i clapped (if you got this.... yeah.)

"i genuinely hope you have the worst day every tomorrow." he groaned before i heard his clicks on his keyboard get louder.

"calm it kenny boyy!" i laughed as he came through the door, staring at my character before turning around and heading towards the mines.

"WAIT! WAIT FOR ME PLEASE I LOST MY DIAMOND ARMOR CAUSE OF YOU!" i shouted before stealing his leftover diamonds, iron and wood before crafting pickaxe, armor and chests then running after him.

unedited.