# 41

Y/N POV
THIS IS FOR EVERYONE CALLING TENDOU UGLY <3 BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO MAKE HER SKATE WITH KENMA .

"stop threatening me." tendou groaned as he pulled me onto the skating rink.

"you're going to make me fucking fall-" i said as i wobbled, squeezing my nails into his arms.

"and kenma wouldn't ? he sat out immediately after walking in." tendou said as he brought me to the center. "you can always hold onto me." he shrugged as i rolled my eyes.

"gladly but don't use that as an excuse to drop me." i told him as he laughed, "yeahyeah."

"tendou!" kuroo shouted and waved him over, making him nearly let me go as i tightened my grip.

"kuroo can wait- don't leave me here-" i said as he looked around, spotting ushijima.

"ushiwaka! can you hold y/n right quick?" he shouted over the music as ushijima turned around and skated over, almost too perfectly.

"you can't skate?" he asked me as tendou skated away.

"i haven't skated since i was little- WAIT TENDOU CAN SKATE SO GOOD?? HE MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE COULDNT." i said as i turned around, ushijima arms around me but not touching as i nearly slipped up.

"y/n-" he laughed as he grabbed my arm, turning me around to help me glare at tendou who just shrugged.

"do you want to skate?" he asked as i shrugged but didn't move, "you can hold onto me, tendou seems to be .... bothering people." he said as we watched him and kuroo take kenma's game.

"i wanna tease him, let's go." i said as i grabbed his hand, "lead the way, ushiwaka." i said, mocking tendous nickname for him.

KENMA POV

"give me my stuff." i demanded as kuroo and the dumb red haired just skated around me as i put on the skates.

"skate with y/n, she misses you." tendou said, obviously teasing as i looked up and watched her skate over with ushijima .

"first you, now him?" i asked as he looked back and rolled his eyes, "have a little more trust in her, she's too loud of ushijima anyways."

"so just you?" i asked as he groaned, "skate with y/n or i will." he said, joking but he made it seem too serious.

"give me my game."
"skate with y/n."

kuroo just watched the little encounter go on as he finally found out what to do.

"tendou, skate over to y/n with his game." kuroo said as tendou gasped and nodded.

"what the hell? no? give me my game???" i held my hand out as tendou smirked and skated away.

"KUROO!" i smacked him as he just shrugged and tied the shoe.

"we came to skate."
"no, we came to watch y/n."

"look." he said, pointing to y/n as her, ushijima and tendou skated together.

"i can't skate kuroo, i'm not getting onto the rink."

"are you okay with tendou doing that? i mean, you could be the one holding her." kuroo said as tendou wrapped his arms around y/n.

"i'm not-"
"yes, you are." kuroo said as he picked me up on my feet and dragged me onto the rink.

"you seem more bothered than i am about this-" i told him as he pulled me over to y/n, way too fucking fast.

"we're going tO HIT-" i told him as he pushed me forward.

..

laughter was all i heard as i sat up, seeing y/n laughing with her arms around me, hugging me.

"what the hell." i groaned as i sat up, bringing y/n into sitting position.

"you finally came out." she smiled as i looked away, "i was forced."

"YOU TOO?" she said loudly as i shook my head, feeling my hairs out of place, "yeah."

"not our upperclassmen trying to kill us." he said as she patted my hair and took off a skate, trying to get up.

"dONT SWING YOUR SKATE LIKE THAT." i heard kuroo shout as i chuckled and grabbed her arm, taking off my shoe and getting up as well.

"did y'all plan that??" y/n asked as i pulled her against me, glaring at tendou from the stunt he did.

it didn't bother me as much because it was kuroo, that much was expected but having me crash into y/n like that was stupid.

"now now tiger, calm down." he said as he leaned against ushijima, "y/n and i don't have feeling for each other, right?" he asked y/n as she nodded.

"i like an idiot." she shrugged, "plus we have a kid, being a single mom will be so damn hard."

"yOU HAVE A CHILD??" tendou asked, overly concerned as i choked, y/n nodding her head.

"shoyo hinata for karasuno is kenma's and i son." she said.

"waiit does that make me a milf??"
"please stop talking." i said as i covered her mouth.

"the weird short one?? the ginger??? the one who's apart of that super freak duo quick attack??" tendou thought, saying any nickname that came to mind.

"MMMF MMFM MMF!" y/n mumbled as i moved my hand, "DONT CALL HIM THAT. HES MY LOVELY BALL OF SUNSHINE-"

"our-"
"YOU DIDNT EVEN CLAIM HIM AT FIRST." she said as she turned back, me rolling my eyes and looking away.

"i was still there."
"yeah, by force."

"tHATS ENOUGH." kuroo said as he grabbed y/ns arm and dragged her away, knowing damn well ill go after him for pulling her away with his annoying ass, plus he had my game.

"young love." ushijima commented as tendou nodded, "young love."

LOL UNEDITED
this is lowkey funny pls but i wanted to hurry and write something :DD.

tendou is not ugly, shut Up <33 tendou is so <33 i love him. watch yourselves.

next chapter will be an idea from a reader (i forgot your username pls but i'll tag u in it !) and im so excited to write it YEAHH
!!!! i love writing drama and sad stuff <33