# 40.1

Y/N POV

"YO YO YOOOOO-" i barged in nekomas gym to see yaku & lev on the floor, again.

"lev, get your lazy ass the fuck up or i'll literally stomp on your throat." i heard yaku threaten as i furrowed my brows and stepped away in absolute fear.

"yaku-san...-" he looked up and saw me, yaku turning around.

"OH HI Y/N!" yaku smiled, a little too hard as he ran at me.

"PLEASE STOP-" I SCREAMED AS I TOOK OFF, RUNNING AROUND THE MEMBERS OF THE NEKOMAMA TEAM.

"hey y/n- oof-" kenma said as i ran into him, falling face first onto his hard ass chest as yaku stopped and laughed.

"YAKU— WAIT Y/N ARE YOU OKAY???" kenma asked concern as i sat up, holding my nose.

"as hell." i mumbled as i sat up, making sure it wasn't broken.

"i heard you guys had a comedian, where is he?"

"what-"
"bitch do you mean fukunaga??" kuroo said as yaku hit him in the balls.

"why did i have to be called a bitch??" i said, clutching my heart as i watched kuroo fall to in knees.

"not you letting the one with bed hair call you a bitch." yaku said as i looked at him.

"i witnessed you threaten lev... do you really want to go there??" i asked as he looked away.
"carry on."

"FUKUBRO!" kuroo cried out as he finally regained his strength to stand up. "YOU HAVE A VISITOR-"

"why are you holding yo-"
"YOU HAVE A VISITOR." he said as he limped away.

"who kicked him in the balls this time?" fukunaga asked as he scanned the room, finding lev still on the floor.

"can i?" he asked as he held a bucket of water, kenma and yamamoto backing up as yaku just nodded.

"what the fuck is he about to do-" i asked as i watched him pour THE DAMN BUCKET ON LEV.

lev gasped as he started coughing, flopping like a fish before sitting up.

"hOLY— i could've d- I COULD'VE DIED??" he said as he wiped his face.

"people don't usually die playing volleyball?" fuku mumbled but he heard him loud and clear.

"I WASNT PLAYING VOLLEYBALL!" lev shouted as fukunaga shrugged, "visitor?" he looked around as kenma and yaku pointed at me.

"tell me a joke!" i said as i ran over to him.

"hmm.. knock knock?" he said as i jumped on his back.

"who's there?"
"y/n, get down-" kenma said as i waved him off.

"kita." fuku said and i looked down.

"kita... who?"

"Y/N!" this damn bitch yelled.

"YOU SAID HE WAS A COMEDIAN NOT PSYCHIC???"

"STOP WALKING OFF FROM THE GROUP!"
"STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME PAY FOR LUNCH"

"ATSUMU WAS PLAYING WITH YOU STUPID." suna shouted as i grabbed a volleyball, threatening to spike this ball at his face.

"no wonder you were here alone-" kenma thought out loud

"why are you now questioning that..." i turned to ask him as i was yanked from behind.

"you're you-" kenma spoke up before seeing me fly through the damn gym by kita.

"I WAS TALKING!" i shouted as he grabbed my by my shirt.

"tying you to a tree." was all he said as i tried to break free.

"can kenma come with??"
"NO!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME!— BYE NEKOS !!" I SHOUTED AS I WAS BEING DRAGGED AWAY.

"you're not coming with us, ever again." kita groaned as he held onto my arm.

"yes mo- OW??" i groaned and held the back of my head, atsumu, samu and suna laughing.

"DID YOU JUST HIT ME-" i asked kita as he glared at me.

"onto the bus we go-" i chuckled nervously as i stared at aran for help, only for him to just shrugged and laugh quietly before walking off.

unedited LMAO
i wrote 300+ words for chapter 41 and wattpad deleted it and i never got around to rewrite it so LOL.

i was literally thinking of y/n getting on kitas nerves once again so heres this mess.
(not really satisfied with this cus it was funnier in my head 🤨 but am i going to rewrite!? no. you get what i give <3)

also added fukunaga cause i was reading a book and they were talking about him. i never really paid his character attention until s4 so 😀...

ALSO I PLAYED UNO YESTERDAY WITH KIA  (+ MIO) AND I WON TWICE THEN I GOT HER AND E MARRIED 😍😍 PLS JOIN THE SERVER ITS SO FUNNY THERE