# 22

Y/N POV

"number saved." i nodded to tendou, saving his as well.

"i have to get going but hopefully we can meet up again before the week ends" i told him, waving.

"okay okay. last school." kita said, walking us to the 5th gym, purposely skipping karasuno because i "took" too long playing "who can spike harder"

"bokubro."
"kurobro."

i heard distant talking as i rounded the corner to see kuroo and ...bokubro?

"y/n! i heard you met tendou!" kuroo told me as i approached him, the rest of inarizaki going inside.

"yeaah, i just finished talking to him." i said turning back to his friend.

"y/n." i smiled and held out my hand.
"bokuto.." he replied, his mouth wide.

"she's the one ke-"
"yess."

"not y'all hiding secrets about me in my face." i said, catching their attention.

"nono, it's not like that. bokuto promises." he said with a huge smile then grabbed my hand, bringing me into the gym.

"AKAASHI!" he yelled as the smaller boy on the court flinched and dropped the ball.

"i told you to stop yelling like that." he mumbled as he walked over.

"what's up?" he asked as he glanced and turned to me.

"akaashi."
"y/n." we introduced ourselves as he nodded.

"she's the one ken-"
"STOP! i got it." he said, slapping a hand over bokutos mouth then shooting me a smile.

"nice to meet you." he said, pulling bokuto away.

"whoa-" i said as i watched them walk away.
"wait, why are you here?" i turned to kuroo as he stood with his arms crossed.

"best bro, i'm always here."
"what about kenma?" i asked and he shrugged, "he's probably somewhere gaming to be honest."

"without me? heart been broke so many times fr." i said clenching my chest.

[ ding ]
tendou
• hey! your favorite red head here😍
• i was wondering if you were done with the introductions yet?
y/n
• kuroo had me distracted, we haven't started yet
• we're about to start i think
tendou
why is kuroo at
• wait
• what school are you at rn
y/n
• uhhh fukurodani
• and kuroos here cus bokuto is his "best bro"
• his words, not mine 🧍🏽
tendou
• sounds about right.
• im thinking about sneaking out of the camp for snacks tonight
• u down ? 😳
y/n
• YOO WE CAN DO THAT???
• say less.
• where we meeting.
tendou
• my gym after lunch.
y/n
got it!

i put my phone away to see kuroo standing over my shoulder. "who's that?"

"tendou." i replied, watching kita walk around and shake hands.

"from shiratorizawa ?" he asked and i nodded, "the one and only."

"come on y/n, we have introductions then boys have practice." kita called out as i nodded and ran from kuroo, waving back at him.

unedited
i like short chapters more fr 🤨
every other chapter be like part two of the previous one and its just so much better than writing long ass chapters with boring content.

aNYWAYS ITS RAINING AND IT SOUNDS SO GOOD I LOVE IT