# 24

Y/N POV

"can y'all shut up, im hungry." i groaned as the twins were still at it.

"this behavior is normal from tsumu but you osamu? this is shocking." i said as i grabbed his hand and pushed him in front of me, splitting him up from his brother.

"he's so annoying."
"you're annoying!"

"shut up!" i swung my hand back and hit tsumu in the stomach.

"i wanna eat, let's go." i told them as i walked into the cafeteria and grabbing whatever they were serving.

"isn't that kenma?" osamu asked as i turned around and hummed to see kenma and some girl walk out together.

or she could be super weird and following him.

"but nekoma doesn't have any girl managers...?" i asked but i stopped myself.

"whatever." i shrugged as i found shoyos table.

"i'm going to sit with suna." osamu said as he walked away which left me and tsumu walking towards our table.

"where tsukishima?" i asked as the pointed to kuroo, "he was kidnapped."

"sounds about right." i said looking at tsukishima sit with kuroo, bokuto and akaashi.

"wait a damn min." i said as realization hit. "who the fuck did kenma walk out with-" i mumbled as atsumu looked up

"theres another girl here other than the managers?"yams asked as i got up.

"im about to find out." i said as i pulled out my phone

y/n
• where are u?
kenma
• y/n-
• are you in the cafeteria?
y/n
• yeah.. i am
• and you're not here.
• you can't leave your lovely wife all alone with our son you know 💔
kenma
• okay okay.
• i'll be there in a few.
y/n
• i could met up with you? where'd you go
• and whats with the periods hmm
• why so stern
• not that im complaining
kenma
• i-
• stay where you are ??
y/n
• too late i'm looking for you.

no. no i wasn't but i was about to leave until atsumu pulled me back down.

"drop it"
"what?"
"you're acting jealous" he said and i gasped.

"me? jealous? atsumu, do you know who you're talking to???" i said as i bumped his shoulder and he nodded.

"doesn't he like you? for someone who supposedly likes you, he's acting secretive."
(damn atsumu, make her overthink the situation 🤨)

"atsumu!" shoyo glared at him "what??!"

"now i'm REALLY getting up to look for him" i shrugged and walked out the cafeteria.

"where'd they go." i mumbled as i heard talking from around the corner.

"hi kenken." i smiled as i waked behind him and gave him a hug, looking at the girl over his shoulder.

"y/n-" he said as he turned his head, his lips being 🤏🏽 this close to me as i smiled up at him.

"who's she?" i asked as i looked back at her to see her glaring 🤨.

"i was wondering that myself. i just heard her following me." he shrugged and she just stared holes in me seriously.

"y/n." i smiled as i held out my hand, which she ignored and looked back at kenma.

"kenken?" she asked and he shook his head, "kenma."

"but she-"
"called me kenken, yes." he said as he started slouching, getting bored.

"was there something you wanted?" he asked and the girl just glared at me once more before leaving.

"oops, did i ruin something?" i asked as i grabbed his hand and started walking back to the cafeteria.

"no, i'm glad you came." he huffed as he walked behind me.

"i didnt want to stay in the cafeteria because kuroo was trying to force me to sit with him and bokuto is just so loud." he groaned and i nodded

"i feel bad for akaashi." i said as we entered the cafe and went to shoyos table. "akaashi isn't bothered by it, i'm sure thats the reason he loves bokuto so much." he said and i nodded. "probably."

"captured your man, i see." tsumu said as i smacked him upside his head, "shut up."

unedited
ugh jealous y/n <3
also idk how that one girl got in, don't ask me Shit.

okok LOL im going to upload the rest of my drafts just because im in too much discomfort to write 😐 also i just realized i upload too much