# 21

Y/N POV

i watched as he did another spike, still amazed.

"wait, you can spike with both hands?" i asked and he nodded.

"does the spiking not hurt your hands?" i asked as i held my hand out, him doing to same and shaking his head.

"never have, i thought hitting like that was normal." he chuckled and i shrugged, exploring his hands for any bruises.

"can i do something?" i asked and he shrugged, "depends."

"aran, samu, can you come here?" i turned and asked as they shrugged and came over.

"which one is your setter?" i asked ushijima and he pointed.

(i actually don't know since they have two setters??? idk who mains tho 💔 fake fan alert. we going w shirabu tho.)

"shirabu is the setter for today." he told me as he points out the boy.

"your hair is so silly looking? i like it." i tell him as he looks away.

"thank you." he mumbled

"what is it that you wanted to show me?" ushijima asked and i gasped and nod.

"i just wanted to see the difference between our spikes." i tell him and he looks taken aback

"you're not the manager?" he asks and i shook my head. "no, im not. im a spiker for the girl's team."

"well okay." he said, tossing shirabu a ball.

"who's first?" he asked and i tell him to go ahead.

"ready?" shirabu asks and he nods, getting ready.

set, spike.

"next?" shirabu calls out as samu gets in position.

set, spike.

"you?" he asks aran as he nodded and gets ready.

set, spike.

"and you last. want the net lowered?" he asked and i shook my head.

"high or low set?" he asked again and i shrugged.
"surprise me."

"ready.." he said, watching me closely and i got ready to run, him setting and i spiking it perfectly.

"YEAH!" i cheered. "i genuinely thought i was going to miss that!" i said as i fell back on my butt, extremely happy.

"why exactly did we do that?" aran asked and i leaned back

"oh i wanted to see if his spikes were normally powerful. i guess it just depends on how he feels mentally."

"oh?" i heard a new voice and i turned around. "is wakatoshi communicating?" he teased as i watched him.

"tendou, i always communicate, what are you going on about." ushijima turned to walk away as tendou threw his arm over his shoulders .

"ooh you look familiar." he said as he bent down. "do you know kuroo by chance?" he asked and i furrowed my brows.

"i do, how do YOU know him." i asked and he shrugged. "groupchats."

"ooh so he talks about me?" i sat up and he nodded, "a lot."

"stealing your friend right quick." he told ushijima as he pulled me away and pulled out his phone.

"is your hair naturally red?" i asked as i stared at it, "since birth. wanna touch it?" he asked as he tilted his head towards me and i ran my hands through it. he hummed in satisfaction.

unedited
also im kinda disappointed in the chapter cause i was just writing & nothing interested happened 💔.

also tendou <3

"got ya buster *goofy laugh*"
^ LMAOO I WAS WATCHING LOONEY TUNES

i feel so Bad im literally on the toilet brushing my teeth - i feel like im going to DIE PLS IDK WHAT TO DO