# 8

Y/N POV

"ugh, i'm tired of walking." i groaned as i stopped and sat down.

"the train is literally right there." suna said as he stopped with me.

"yeah but no one told me we were stopping by the fucking mall and mcdonalds to eat before going." i rolled my eyes.

"consider this practice then." he shrugged as i hit his leg.

"i didnt have practice today! i didn't even eat a real breakfast and i had nuggets with fries and a sprite, do i look like i can just walk to the train thats atleast two blocks away??"

"you have legs don't you?"

"your legs are longer, thats just unfair."

"oh my god." he groaned as he pulled me to my feet. "get on my back." he mumbled as i jumped on his back with a smile.

"giddy up horsey." i pulled on his shirt as he started to jog.

"and we thought atsumu was the teenage baby." he mumbled.

[bzz bzz]

"huh?" i grabbed my phone to see an unknown number texted me. again?

unknown number
• yoo y/n. its kuroo, the handsome one.
y/n
• i remember you mhm. what's up? 😏
kuroo
• have kenma spoken to you at all today?
y/n
• well since you brought it up, he hasn't. is everything okay?
kuroo
yeaaah everythings fine. he's just nowhere to be found
y/n
• you just-
y/n
• yOU JUST SAID EVERYTHING WAS FINE???
kuroo
• oh wait i see him
kuroo
• AND EVERYTHING IS FINE. HE JUST WALKED OFF.
y/n
• oh my fucking god.

"y/n!" suna shouted and i jumped.

"what the fuck? what?" i asked, in shock.

"you're breathing weird?? like you saw something." he said as he put me down, grabbed my wrist and pulling me onto the train.

"oh..- wait really??" i asked and he nodded, dragging me to where ever everyone else went to sit down.

"oh. im fine, something dumb happened thats all." i shrugged, sitting next to kita as suna sat next to osamu across from us.

(its aran, kita, y/n on one SIDE and across is the twins & suna.)

"what took you two so long?" aran asked and suna spoke before i could even open my mouth.

"she got tired and sat down and i was the only one to notice so i carried her here." he said as he took out his phone and did whatever.

"y/n got carried by THE middle blocker suna?? how was the wind up there?" atsumu asked and i glared at him.

"are you two the same fucking height?"

"he's 3 inches taller." he whined and i stared at his osamu as if his brother was genuinely stupid.

osamu just shrugged and i put my head in my hands.

"it was fun tsumu." i mumbled in absolute disbelief.

"have anyone else notice how suna is extremely nice to y/n-" atsumu spoke and i opened my bag.

"hey tsumu, you know what happened in attack on titan chapter ***??" i asked, knowing he doesn't.

"wait no don't, i haven't read it yet." he whined and i threw the book at him.

"great! read it and shut up."

"well i have noticed th-" osamu opened his mouth and i kicked his leg, which made him shut up immediately.

i put in my headphones and put on my hood, trying not to doze off.

unedited.
also double update ;)

BUT I HEARD YALL WERE TRYING TO CANCEL KENMA???? if you get boring, i'll stop 😩.