# 36.5

am i going to leave yall on that cliffhanger? yes asf 😍. he dropped the "we need to talk" bomb LOL

Y/N POV

"kenma!" i yelled as he was walking from whenever with kuroo.

he turned around as i jumped on him and giggled.

"y/n-"
"hi!" i smiled as he sat up, using his hand to support my back so i didn't fall off, what a gentleman <3

"please do not kill my kenma-"
"YOUR KENMA??? who kissing him?" i cut kuroo off as he stared at me with wide eyes

"i mean you're not-"
"says who????"

"well technically-" kenma spoke up, trying to hide the light blush.

"at camp. and i'll do it again." i told him as kuroo gasped in disbelief.

"when did you get so BOLD???"
"not you now noticing my beautiful boldness."

"get off kenma before he passes out-" kuroo said as kenma looked like his head as gonna exploded.

"i don't blame him, if i had my fat juicy a-" i started before kuroo shoved his empty gum wrapper in my mouth??? and grabbed my arm.

"no! kuroo, it's fine-" kenma said, waving kuroos hand as he pulled me closer.

i spat (😩... this WORD.) out his wrapper and wrapped my arms around him as i heard kuroo blow a bubble with his gum.

"well since y'all in this position, i might as well snap a picture." he said as i heard the snapping sound.

"where'd she go-" i heard samu as i nearly jumped out of kenma's arms, but his death grip kept my still.

"oya oya? is that your friends looking for you??" kuroo as i looked back to where the sound was coming from.

(the cereal lucky charms? are not bussin bussin. they are NASTY.)

"wait i think i see her!" tsumu shouted as kenma turned his head towards the sound and i turned around to hide my face at the same time.

"DID THEY JUST KISS???" atsumu and kuroo yelled as and kenma and i stared at each other in shock

"they did what-" suna said as him and osamu finally caught up. "why are you on the ground- ON HIS LAP?? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" suna asked atsumu as he finally realized what's going on.

kuroo just started laughing and fell over. "y/n- she was was so bold early and now that they kissed she's all blushy and quiet."

"shUT UP. WE DIDNT KISS." i groaned as i laid my head on kenma's shoulder.

"his face says otherwise." osamu said, and you could tell he was trying not to laugh out loud like kuroo was as i grabbed kenmas head and put it down so they couldn't see.

"our lips- you kissed me-" kenma whispered as i groaned, "our lips brushed together is all."

"y/n-"

"our lips brushed is all." i repeated as i felt him pick up his head, then laughing.

"what?-" i questioned as i looked up to see kenma looking down at me as i got ANOTHER FULL FACE KENMA

"admit it." he said and i looked away, "not in front of them."

"well, since you didn't kiss me, which you did-"
"OUR LIPS-" i told him louder as he grabbed my face.

"can i kiss you?" he asked unexpectedly and i stared at him, then looked back at the boys and kuroo to see them not paying attention.

i looked back at him and nodded, ignoring the heat in my face going up to my ears, which were very visible due to my hair being tied up.

as he leaned in, my vision started to fade.

"y/n! goddamnit! can you wake up?!" i heard someone say as i opened my eyes to see suna hitting me in my stuffed bunny.

"give me my damn bunny." i glared and snatched it from his hands. "where's kenma?" i asked as he looked at me as if i was dumb.

"probably at school??? on time?? unlike us as of right now?? what the fuck did you dream of." he groaned as he went to my closet and tossed me my uniform.

"we're late because of you, hurry up." he said as he left my room. "you got 10 minutes or i'm leaving you here!"

unedited LMAOOOO
y'all welcome.
anyways 😍

this chapter didn't go as planned but i enjoyed writing it & i loved how it turned out <33

also idk how to make a discord server and i overthink way too much to keep it up PLUS i probably wouldn't even be that active there 😩 give me more time to think about it though .