# 32

Y/N POV

i hurried and cleaned my room, straighten up my manga shelf and my pc area.

"you must really like these boys," my mom said, scaring my shitless.

"h-hi- WAIT WHAT?-" i asked as i turned around to see her look around.

"you don't clean this well for atsumu.." he spoke as she leaned against my desk, standing infront of me.

"atsumu has seen me at my worst, i don't think i need to clean for him-" i said as my mom continued to look around.

"two boys huh, why don't you have female friends?" she asked as i looked away.

"why do i need them?" i asked as she just shrugged.

"it's not normal for a girl to have so many guy friends." she said, without a care as i glared at her.

"why are you making it seem like i having guy friends is a bad thing." i groaned as i threw my bed up, pushing it aside as i laid some blankets from my closet on the floor.

"boys will always be boys." she said as she sat on my bed and watched me.

"what are you trying to say?" i asked her as i tossed out random pillows from my closet along with my old childhood tent curtain.

"think about it y/n."
"think about what? you said they could come, and the door is staying opened. i trust these boys as much as you trust kita and aran. if you didn't think them coming was a good idea, you should've said no." i rolled my eyes while in the closet, annoyed but quickly fixing face when i came out to hang the tent onto the ceiling.

"do you use this with atsumu?" she asked and i shook my head, "atsumu and i share the bed." i told him as i looked down to her, "you've even tossed the blankets over us once, remember?"

she only laughed as i fluffed out the tent before jumping down and fixing it at the bottom

"you guys looked so peacefully there." she said, deep in thoughts as i nodded, "i guess so."

[ ding ]

kenma
• we're here. hinata is literally glowing.
• pls hurry, he's scaring me-

"they're here" i told my mom as she stood up, "i'll get the door-"

"i'll get it love. please, finish cleaning." she said as she walked out the room and i sat in my computer chair and sighed.

atsumu and i? it's always atsumu and i.

"y/n!- hey, are you okay?" hinata asked as i looked up and forced a smile on my face.

"wha- yes ofcourse. hi my glowing son!" i got up and hugged him, him hugging back just as tight.

"where's kenma?" i asked as he pointed downstairs.

"your mom wanted to speak to him-" hinata said as i pulled away and looked over the railing to see my mom pointing the cooking spoon at him.

"mom!" i yelled as kenma stepped back, either happy to see me or happy im here to save him from this situation.

"hi kenken, you can come up here." i smiled and waved him towards me as i glared at my mom.

"are you okay?" i asked as he came up to me.

"i'm guessing you get how you act from your dad-" he said as i nodded, "surprisingly."

"kenma, look at y/n's room! it's so pretty!" shoyo shouted from inside as i pushed kenma inside and looked back downstairs.

"what did you do? what did you say to him?" i asked my mom as she went back to cooking.

"nothing bad."

"great, but what DID you say?" i pushed as she just shrugged and went back to cooking.

"can you not do whatever you're trying to do? you don't act like that with atsumu, or any of the boys for the volleyball team."

"because i know them."

"so try to get and know sho and kenma. i don't see the problem here."

"i would prefer you like someone from your area." was all she said before walking off.

i just rolled my eyes and went back upstairs.

"you did not tell me you had such a big manga collection-" kenma said as i realized a book was missing.

"hinata has it, calm down." kenma said, watching my expression change.

(just growled at my sisters for trying to steal my chocolate because who the fuck does she think she is..)

"is that okay??" hinata said as he looked up, sitting in my beanbag, "yesyes, please enjoy." i smiled as i ruffled his hair.

i laid out of my bed and sighed as kenma looked over at me.

"are you okay?" he asked as i looked up to see his face once again. (omg flashback to chapter 26 LOL)

"o-ok yes! i'm yes- IM OKAY??!" i nodded as he laughed, making me roll over and shove my face in my pillow.

"look who's blushing now! thought i forgot?" he said as i heard him and shoyo laugh, causing me to shove my face further in my pillow with a hmph.

unedited!
felt dangerously evil so i wrote this

[ double update cus i hate uploading once a day but i dont wanna update TOO much. should i update more or stick to once a day 💔💔💔 ]

fuck y/n's mom, having only guy friends is NOT a bad thing. you are NOT a "slut" because of this. if you think this way, i'll curb stomp you <3 (same w guys, only having girl friends does NOT mean you're a "player")

ANYWAYS. next chapter about to be so MMMMM because this is an idea from a reader's perspective ;)