# 56

Y/N POV

"y/n! you know tiko is coming over right?" my mom shouted as i sat on my bed, reading my manga.

"mh- WAIT WHAT?" i sat up and opened the door, yelling downstairs.

"NO??"
"please y/n, your aunt is about to give birth and i cant watch him! i have to stay with her in the hospital."

"why is she having another snot nose kid?? plus kenma was supposed to come over today?" i groaned as my mom grabbed her keys.

"moommm," i whined as she sighed, "just watch him with kenma, okay? it won't be for long."

— and that was a fucking Lie.

"can you SIT DOWN?" i groaned, grabbing tiko by his legs as he continued to jump on my bed, making him fall on his back.

"y/n! y/n! i'm hungry!"

"you just ate-"
"y/n!!"

"i'm not getting paid enough to deal with this fucking brat." i mumbled as i walked downstairs, watching kenma leaned against the counter drinking a soda.

"you can help me you know." i huffed, grabbing pizza rolls from the freezer and putting them on a pan.

"y/n." kenma laughed, walking behind me and taking the bag from my hands.

"i don't like kids, i wouldn't help if you paid me."

"THATS THE PROBLEM??? god damnit." i rolled my eyes, heating up the oven as i heard a crash.

a crash. a child. in my room. alone.

"oh boy, this is going to be funny." kenma hummed as i literally slammed the pan into the oven and ran upstairs.

"TIKO!- yeah no, where's my phone." i stopped, looking around as i spotted it but SO DID HE.

"dont yo- STOP." i shouted, grabbing the back on his shirt to yank him back, him giggling.

"KENMA." i yelled, hearing him laugh at me from the door.

"hold." i demanded, shoving the boy into his arms as he glared at me then looked at him with disgust.

"y/n- EW HES SO WET WHAT THE FUCK-"
"DONT DROP HIM!"
"GET YOUR DAMN COUSIN???"

"mom, if you don't come home soon, i'm putting tiko outside on a leash." i spoke as soon as she answered, kenma holding the boy away from his clothes.

"wha-"
"HES SO BAD?? first he jumps on my bed, after i've knocked him over twice! then all of a sudden, hes HUNGRY so i went to make him food and i guess he climbed my shelf and my BOOKS??? are all over the floor!"

"y/n PLEASE."

"KENMA IM ON THE PHONE."
"OKAY AND?? MULTITASK."

"MOM PLEAAASE COME HOME I CANT DO THIS UNTIL 11:30. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY ME AT THIS POINT."

"please stop touchi- PLEASE STOP TOUCHING ME WITH YOUR SPIT COVERED HANDS." kenma pulled his head back before putting the boy down. "move." he said, moving me aside to grab my blanket.