# 38

Y/N POV

"y/n, talk to us." samu said as he sat a bag beside my bed.

"you've been here for 3 days?? and you won't call or text us." kita said as he pulled the covers from over my head onto my shoulders.

"first off, turn off the light-" i said squinting as the light was Literally burning my eyes 😐.

"no, you need to get up."
"do i have to?"
"yes you have to?? your hair's a mess, your eyes are puf- YOUR EYES ARE PUFFY-" atsumu shouted as he grabbed my blankets and yanked it off.

"y/n-"

"shut up." i groaned as i rolled over and grabbed my phone, checking time and going through the thousands of messages i had.

"goodnight." i mumbled as i felt the bed rise, meaning someone got up.

i closed my eyes and shoved my face into my pillow only to be sprayed with cold water.

i jumped up as i felt more spraying.

"STOP??? IM UP?-" i yelled, grabbing my blankets to cover my face.

"get up and shower, now." suna said as he pointed the bottle at my face, threatening me.

"okay okay geez, get out." i mumbled as i pushed the bottle away, watching them all walk out.

"taking my ass back to bed, who the fuck do they think they are." i mumbled as i laid back down only to hear my door open back up.

"GET UP"
"GET OUT."

timeskip <3 get water! get food! watch out for the server at the end of the chapter <3

"can i have my popcorn?" i asked as samu tossed it to me from the bag.

"thank you thank you." i nodded as i opened it and continued to walk up path.

we've been walking for almost 30 minutes now and i had No idea where we were going.

"give it to her." samu bumped atsumu as i slowed my chewing.

"give me what?-" i asked as tsumu handed me a skateboard.

"what- bitch did you just pull this out your ass-" i asked him as i saw aran passing them out.

"WHAAT???" i looked around confused. aran didn't have that bag before-

"i saw your homescreen." samu shrugged as i furrowed my brows, not picking up what he's putting down.

"it's miya chinen.. yes." i said as atsumu put a helmet on my head. safety first <3

"we googled around to see who he was and found out he skate, so now we forcing you to learn." he shrugged as i snapped my head back.

"you expect me to shift to sk8 in my sleep or something- i can't fucking skate stupid ass. aND STOP GOING THROUGH MY PHONE."

"change your password."
"YOURE HERE TO LEARN SHUT UP"

"NOT YOU BRINGING ME TO A HUGE ASS CLIFF TALKING ABOUT SOME LEARNING TO SKATE?? WHY COULDN'T BE GO TO A SKATE PARK??" i shouted as i was pulled to the edge.

"yolo!" tsumu shouted as he hugged onto me, got on my board and pushed us down the hill.

unedited <3
LMAOOAOAOA I LOVE THE ENDING PLS.

ALSO BIG ASS THANKS TO SKY FOR HELPING ME WITH THE SERVER (THEY PRETTY MUCH DID THE WHOLE THING BUT STILL.) ILL HAVE THE LINK ON MY PROFILE MHM! (thank u sky Again for giving me the non expiring link. hand in marriage please.)