# 49

Y/N POV
[ LEAVE ME ALONE I SAW A SAD TANAKA EDIT. ]

"kiyoko-senpai! i need your help! it's an emergency!" i shouted as i ran into the gym, spotting her immediately as she dropped a bottle.

"y-y/n-san-"
"y/n is just fine! can you come with me please?" i begged as the gym went silent.

"y/n- why aren't you in school??"
"y/n are you okay?"
"tch."
"does kita know you're here?"
"two pretty girls, two pretty girls-"

kiyoko looked down at me with a slight smile before putting the bottle down and telling yachi to keep the boys in check, her nodding quickly as her face heated up.

"can i bribe you right quick?" i asked her as i held onto her hands, her titling her head.

"you seem troublesome, may i hear the plan before we continue?" she asked, her voice soft as i nodded, pulling her down so we sat on the steps.

"so! i'm suspended from school, wasnt my fault, well... wasn't ALL my fault but i was researching your school, because hinata... yeah. AND I CAME ACROSS COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR BOYS." i told her as she nodded , listening.

"they were okay, but tanaka's were so bad. and it brought literal tears to my eyes, see?" i asked her, stretching my eyelids as she pulled my hand away, mumbling a stop.

"ahem. so i found your favorite food, i made some, but wasnt sure if it'll be good so i also ended up buying some-"

"so it has something to do with tanaka, correct?" she cut me off as i nodded quickly. "and you want me to do something for him?"

"mhmhmhm!"
"like what?"

"i haven't thought about it. what are the limits?" i asked her as she leaned her head back, thinking.

"since you went through the trouble of making my favorite food AND buying it. my limit is literally anything above the neck." she told me as i gasped, getting an idea.

"will a kiss on the cheek be okay?" i asked as she nodded, "a cheek kiss has never hurt anyone, i don't see the problem."

"okay okay!" i nodded as she tried to get up.
"wait! try this first." i said, pulling out the container of homemade tenmusu.
(her favorite food, tenmusu is a dish in japanese cuisine that consists of a rice ball wrapped with nori that is filled with deep-fried tempura shrimp. (from google cus LOL))

she grabbed one and pop it in her mouth, chewing twice before stopping with wide eyes.

"KIY-"
"you made these? they taste so good!" she covered my mouth and spoke, swallowing whenever she finished.

"you did an amazing job on those y/n." she praised me, giving me an angelic smile as i smiled back, just as hard.

"then i'll be sure to bring you more next time i visit." i told her and she got up, helping me up as we patted out our skirts. (y/n was in uniform yes, or otherwise she wouldn't have been able to sneak in LOL)

i quickly packed everything up and watched her opened the door, grabbing my hand and walking in.

"tanaka!"
"tanaka!"

kiyoko and i called at the same time, giggling softly after he spiked the ball and turned around midair, nearly getting caught in the net.

"you don't have to do it infront of everyone." i whispered before tanaka jogged over, obviously too excited to be called by two girls.

"it's fine." she told me as she held onto tanaka's shoulders to hold him still.

"yachi!" i whispered yelled as we tiptoed behind nishinoya.

"h-hi-"
"shh, on 3, kiss his cheek, okay?" i told her as she stared at me with a bright red face.

"its only so he doesn't feel left out! i know he likes kiyoko too!" i told her and she gulped.

"you don't have to! i promise!" i said, holding out my pinky as she shook her head, "i'll do it!" she said, balling up her fists and nodding before walking off.

"yachi!-" i said as i tried to stop her.
"1, 2, 3!" i said quickly since EVERYONE WAS LITERALLY STARING.

yachi kissed nishinoya's cheek as kiyoko kisses tanaka's cheek, both of the boys in utter shock as you can literally see their body heat up.

"y-y-" tanaka stuttered as he held his cheek, kiyoko smiling before walking away as nishinoya straight up passed out.

"y/n-" daichi said as he watching noya fall as i ran and gave shoyo a hug.

"IT WAS FOR A GOOD REASON!" i told him as shoyo dropped the ball from the sudden contact.

"did you grow??-" i asked him as i realized he was a bit taller.
"you noticed?!" he jumped up and down as i nodded, "you body didn't feel right in my arms-"

"you heard that saltyshima?! i am growing!"
"tch, shut up." he groaned and walked off to sit on the bench, yamaguchi waving with a smile before following.

"man down!" suga yelled, making siren noise.
asahi was fanning nishinoya, worry written all over his face.
daichi was probably calling kita.
yachi and yamaguchi talking while tsukishima had in headphones and kags filing his nails.

"worked out better than i imagined" i told myself outloud as shoyo hummed, confused and i shook my head, "nothing nothing." i nodded, us sitting against the wall, watching the team turn into a mess.

unedited
& no i don't ship nishinoya and yachi? i don't see it happening??? i only used her cus she was the only other girl pls <::&:&384'f

ALSO. appreciate tanaka more 🤨 seriously !!