# 44

Y/N POV

"y/n," my mom said from outside my door, i just waking up.

"coming." i mumbled as i tossed my blankets back and got up, opening the door, "hm?"

"i have a business trip to attend to and i'm not sure how long it'll be. it's important but you have to promise to text me every night before bed and every morning before school." she told me as i rubbed my eyes, still tired.

"i promise, but i'll text kita about it too, just because," i told her as i grabbed my phone but she took it.

"what?" i asked as she rubbed my head.
"kita won't be with you forever love." she told me as i looked away.

"yeah, i know." i frowned, "but i still want him here before he graduates and leave.."

"text him then, but you need to practice being without him, okay? i'm sure he'll be glad to come over and watch my little troublemaker." she said, handing me my phone back and kissing my forehead.

"ew," i groaned and pushed her back slightly, "you haven't called me that in so long and i barely caused in trouble since.... Forever."

"he told me about the game."
"what the hel- AHEM." i cleared my throat as i looked around, "he tells you Everything???" i asked and she nodded.

"maybe everything." she corrected. "but! my trip isn't until tomorrow and i want to spend time with you today, so get dressed and meet me downstairs."

"what's the occasion-"
"you'll find out, just dress fancy but comfortable." she said as she smiled as me and closed the door.

"i'm still so tired though.." i whined as i sat against the door, throwing my head back onto the wall.

after like 10 minutes of me trying not to doze off, i got up and text kita about my mom's trip, he didn't have to come over but i still wanted him to know.

i went to the bathroom and did my little self care with a little makeup, just a Little.

"what to wear, what to wear.." i mumbled as i opened my closet. "you." i said, grabbing a black dress and a orange oversized jacket.

"hm... orange or green..." i said as i looked in between the jackets. "orange for shoyo."

i got dressed as grabbed some white socks with my white converse.

(i tried to find a picture reference but LOL. so i'll try to explain it. the dress is one of those "skin tight" ones?? and the jacket like ... Oversized .. and its not a BRIGHT bright orange, it's like a "saturated" orange... LIKE A POT COLOR TYPE ORANGE ??? then the shoes are just converse because that's all I WEAR. & then the makeup is just mascara & eyeliner cus i'm lazy.)

i looked in the mirror and clapped like an overly excited child because i looked GOOOD??? self confidence is so sexy.

"y/n!" my mom shouted from downstairs as i grabbed my deodorant and perfume, putting it on.

"coming!" i shouted and grabbed my bag, putting my phones and headphones in, with my wallet and keys with this defensive keychain cus people nowadays... phew.

i brushed my hair before tying it back.

"where are we going?" i asked her as i sat in the car, grabbing my chapstick and putting some on.

"we don't seem to hang out anymore, like mother and daughter. also you look so gorgeous baby." she sat as she rested her hand on my knee.

"stop that." i groaned as i felt my face heat up.
"here." she said as i turned to look at her.

jewelry?

"your ears are going to close if you don't wear earrings." she said as she put small earrings in my hands.

"i need all of this for just today?" i asked her as i put the earrings in.
"no, i just missed seeing you pretty up for no reason at all, like with the rings." she said, pointing to my hands.

"my hands looks small without them," i told her as she nodded, "i'm sure, but you didn't wear them before."

"i know, i just saw them in my bathroom, i'm usually in a rush to even look anymore." i told her as she pulled off, and i enjoying the clear skies.

"so." she smiled as she turned down the music, "any new updates?" she asked me as i looked back at her.

"like..?"
"relationships, friendships.. i know last time i was a bit... pushy. and i apologize for that." she said as i furrowed my brows.

"oh! oh.. don't apologize for that, i should've been more.. open about who i was inviting over." i shrugged and smiled. "i'll tell you about them."

"so with hinata, the one with orange hair??? he beat atsumu and them at nationals! he's so short but he can run and jump. i call him my son, its a little made up family. 10/10, definitely my favorite." i told her laughing as she nodded with her smile growing.

"then kenma, the one with the black roots?? and blonde hair?"

"the pudding head." she nodded.

"the pudding head! i met him by accident actually.. he meant to text his friend but ended up texting me. then i found out hinata knew him so we all met up together with his friend, kuroo. then i kinda forced him to be the father to hinata, Kinda."

"kuroo is... something. he has crazy bedhair, like... i thought he had one eye at some point. and then at the training camp we went to i made alot of schools but two from shiratorizawa really caught me attention. that's tendou and ushijima." i nodded my head as i rubbed my knees.

"ushijima has great spikes.. like really loud powerful ones. i could never attempt to block those because i'm way too short and my arms??? will probably break in half. and tendou is a sweetheart! he acts like tsumu and i together but times that by like 5.." i laughed. "out of all of them, the only full team i've actually met multiple times is karasuno and nekoma.. hinata and kenma's school."

"you still call atsumu his nickname?" she asked me as i nodded, "it feels natural now, same with samu."

"so you and kenma?" she asked as i felt my face heat up way too fast.
"me and kenma?? what about us?" i asked her as she pulled into a driveway, of a restaurant.

"your face and reaction gave it away." she laughed as she parked the car and got out.

"gave what away?" i asked her as i got out, fixing my dress before turning to see her right behind me.

"that you see him more than a friend." she whispered in my face before walking off, "come on now." she waved as i quickly followed, fanning myself.

unedited and also random as shit... but i was bored and no one wanted to give me ideas </3.

anyways !! mother and daughter bonding YUPPP <3 (i made this only because i didn't want people thinking y/n HATES her mom, all parents and children argue/get upset once in awhile, it's Normal)

also not y/n's mom about to make her daughter pass out from sudden change in energy. she went from "aww my daughter made friends, im so happy" to "i know who you're inlove with" LMFOAOA