#40

Y/N POV

[ knock knock ]

"who the fuck-" i peeked my head out at the door then checked the time.

the boys had a game and mom's at work.. so who was at my door???

"coming!" i yelled out, quickly running to the closet and grabbing a random thick ass pole... (?????)

i opened the door only to feel a cold ass breeze.

"hOLY SHIT-" i jumped, trying to pull my hoodie over my legs.

"y/nnnn~" kuroo sang as i looked up to see him and kenma, i glared before stepping aside, letting them in.

"why are you dressed-" kenma asked as i shoved the pole back in the closet and turned around to pull him from kuroo.

"what-"
"food?" i asked with my hand out and kuroo placed a bag in my hand.

"i don't know what you like, AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME OR KENMA SO..." he said shrugging, me dragging kenma with me to the table.

"anything's fine at this point, i an Starving." i groaned as i let go of kenma to grab a fork.

"please-" kenma said as i continued to drag him back to the table.

"y/N PLEASE???" kenma looked at kuroo at he just laughed.

"shutup im thinking." i said as i sat down and put my head on my hands.

[ ding ]
tendou
• hey!!! my non green haired ferb, want to hang out with my team today? we're going roller skatingg
y/n
• i literally cannot because kenma and kuroo just barged in
• and i fucked my ass up not that long ago skating- no, being PUSHED down a hill.
tendou
• isn't roller skating safer-
• WAIT KUROO AND KENMA??
• action? ;)
y/n
• no you perv
• who's all there??
• just know if i go, kuroo and kenma will b there because my boys are playing a game & would give me a long ass lecture if i went alone <3
tendou
• fine with meee, the more the merrier !

"who's that-" kenma asked as he took the food from my stray.

"tendou-" i said as i quickly bit the piece he took before he put it in his mouth.

"kissing cheeks, holding hands, now sharing food?? just go out already." kuroo groaned from the kitchen as i leaned back in my chair.

"want a kiss? food?" i asked him as he rolled his eyes, kenma pulling my chair back down.

"whaat?" i turned to kenma to see if stealing yET ANOTHER PIECE OF MY FOOD.

"STOPP" i whined as i, again, ate the WHOLE THING out his hands.

"im not eating your damn nuggets." he said as he grabbed another.

"sTOP TAKING THEM???" i said as i tried to reach for it but he held it over his head, making me fall in his lap.

"i'm going to step on your balls, give me my food."
"get it."
"GIVE IT HERE."

"y/n, my arm's getting tired." he groaned and threw his head back. perfect access to his neck <3 but i wanted my food, shut up. 

"you know what?" i said as i wrapped my hands around his neck, making him panic and tip the chair over, causing uS BOTH TO FALL as i laughed and grabbed my food from his hands

"kinky!" kuroo yelled from the couch, laughing.

"ohmygod i thought you were going to choke me over a damn chicken bite-"
"DONT CALL IT THAT EW???" i groaned as i got
up and tossed it onto the tray, grabbing my fork and eating my mac and cheese

"you gave her... chicken bites and mac and cheese..?" kenma asked kuroo as he nodded.

"but why-"
"why not?"
"but WHY??"

"i BROUGHT IT, NOT YOU. PLUS SHES ENJOYING IT." kuroo said as he flicked him off.

"don't buy her kid's food-"
"its nOT KIDS FOOD."
"DO YOU EAT IT??"
"ALOT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH."
"kid's menu ass food."

"heyhey, i like chicken NUGGETS OR TENDERS. the hell is a chicken bite." i said as i turned in my seat, enjoying my yummy ass side.

"chicken bite."
"SHUT UP"

"kenma do be picking fights with everyone." kuroo said as kenma grabbed my slipper, right off my foot and threw it at him.

"MY SHOE??? DONT THROW IT BACK WAIT-" i shouted as i saw kuroo about to launch it.

"give me my shoe what the hell-" i said grabbing it and putting it back on. "goddamn."

"ANYWAYS." i clapped, "we're going rollerskating." i smiled as they looked at each other.

"or i'll go with shiratorizawa, you know, the school with tendou and ushijima?? alone." i shrugged as they snapped their head back over to me.

"fine." they said together.

unedited & also random but im about to have fun with this 😩.

ALSO I JUST GOOGLED HOW FAR THE SCHOOLS WHERE AND BITCH....... THIS A FANFICTIONAL BOOK, WE MAKING THE RIDES SHORTER BECAUSE FROM HYOGO TO FUCKING MIYAGI IS NEARLY 12HRS 🤨..

SO FROM INARIZAKI TO KARASUNO WAS 12HRS (IN MY FIRST CHAPTERS (?)) AND I MADE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS SO SHORT 🤨🤨

THEN INARIZAKI TO NEKOMA IS LIKE 7 HOURS ??? PLEASE. IM LITERALLY SHORTENING THESE TIMES TO SOMETHING SO UNREALISTIC BECAUSE NOT EVEN I CAN SIT THROUGH 12 AND 7 HOURS DRIVES

ohmygoddd...
also i might discontinue this??? soon cus im just typing to typing and half of these chapters ARE JUST RANDOM. but ill have y/n and kenma get together (MAYBE.) before i end it <33
^ also because i have another book idea i wanna try out and if it doesn't work then i'll probably come back and spam this book more <3 the things i do for you guys.

AGAIN. the server link, on my profile. join it RightNow <3 thank u and kisses for allz