# 7

Y/N POV

"3... 2.... 1-"
"Y/N!"

"wHO THE FUC-" i shot up from my sleep breathing hard as hell to see suna recording with his annoying ass laugh and atsumu on my bed. aran and kita bowing their heads in the corner and osamu at my desk.

"who- who the hell let y'all in?" i sat up, holding my chest as i pushed atsumu off my bed and mumbled "move"

"your mom was leaving and i told her you had practice so she sent us in to wake you up." osamu said, finally turning on my computer

"and she let everyone in...???"i asked as atsumu got in the bed with me, reaching for my phone.

"can you MOVE?" i slapped his arm and moved my phone.

"well basically she let in kita and aran," suna said and i blinked "so. why are yall here.. in my room?"

"because kita told us to watch atsumu and we obviously were not about to watch this teenage baby so he found his way up here and we followed"

"okay whatever- WAIT I DONT HAVE PRACTICE TODAY????" i said as i checked my calendar.

"exactly" they all said and i twitched my eye.

"all of you, out" i groaned as i got up and pushed everyone out, except atsumu, he was dragged. as he should.

"what the hell mom." i mumbled as i walked to the bathroom and showered.

after my shower, i got dressed in a skirt w knee high and a hoodie, pairing them with my white bunny slippers and some bunny ears, obviously forgetting the boys downstairs.

"oh for fucks sake," i whined before taking off the ears and replacing the slippers with white kicks.

i brushed out my hair and applied light make up before putting on lotion and going down stairs.

"just make her cereal"
"no, im making eggs"
"ATSUMU DONT TOUCH THE OVEN"

[ fire alarm ]

"im.. im going to kill them." i balled up my first before running downstairs and turning off the alarm.

"who did it?" i asked, holding my hands behind my back with an obviously fake smile.

they all putting at atsumu quietly and i ran at him, watching him flinch. i sighed and rubbed his head before turning to the others.

"kita please control your children." i told kita since atsumu looked genuinely sorry and kita just stared.

"my childre-" kita started as aran snorted, choking on his quiet laugh as i walked to grab an apple.

"if i dont have practice, why exactly are all of you here?"

"atsumu wanted to see hinata, the ginger from karasuno??? i was obviously dragged along so i brought suna with me. then kita and aran joined because we're not trusted." osamu said with a shrug.

"and how the hell yall getting to karasuno, how far even is that?" i bit into my apple as atsumu eyes lit up.

"we! we are going, you included and the train obviously." atsumu bounced before throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"is that even possible?" i asked. (pls idk if that's genuinely possible but it's gonna be in this book cus i said so.)

"we'll find out." they all said, dragging me to the door.

"wait! damn it." i pulled away before running upstairs and grabbing my phone, headphones, charger and some manga.

"you cant just plan stuff and expect me to go empty handed." i grumbled as i grabbed some money from the money jar my mom hid from me when i was younger but i obviously found.

"lets goo!" atsumu grabbed my arm and dragged me out the house, osamu locking and closing the door.

thank god my keys were attached to this bag.

unedited again.
also next chapter will be part 2 to this
and hopefully i'll include some text messages in that since this IS a chatfic 🤨 but i been lacking fr

ALSO this book really don't have a plot. i really thought of one part at like 5am and slapped it in the book then uploaded it so again, im just writing stuff and hopefully it goes along w the other chapters 💔

+ thank u for 100+ reads. it made me so happy to see that this book is actually getting attention and it's helping me be more motivated to write more <3.