# 51

Y/N POV

"tsumu!" i yelled as i jumped on his back.
"wo-"
"i've missed you so much what the hell." i groaned as i squeezed his head, "WHYD YOU STOP BREAKING IN????"

"YOU ??? TOLD US TO STOP??" he groaned and grabbed my wrists to stop the squeezing.

"please get off of atsu-" said kita, coming around the corner after hearing all the Yelling
"AND YOU." i said, jumping down and standing in front of him.

"welcome back y/n." he said, patting my head as i gasped.
"no i dont want that." i frowned
"y/n youre not jumping on my back." he said with a shrug, keeping his back away from me.
"okay fine, i want a hug from you."

"and me, you're not jumping on my back." aran said rubbing his eyes.
"aran is lateee." i gasped as he rolled his eyes, "i'm so tired y/n please."

"look at the prisoner." suna said as he came in, watching me cling onto kita.

"HA HA REAL FUNNY." i rolled my eyes, letting kita go and rolling up my sleeve before i was yanked back.

"yeah, no, go to class." kita said, turning me around.

"WAIT MY HUGS?" i whined and turned around, breaking free and running away towards suna, knocking him over.

"damn y/n-" he groaned since i ran directly into his stomach, "hell yeah, man down." i nodded as he reached for my ankles.

"SAMU SAMU-" i jumped backwards and jumped on his back, catching his SO OFF GUARD and he nearly dropped me 😀 pay attention stupid.

"why'd you jump on me as if he won't take us both down?-"
"THEN RUN??"
"ITS A MONDAY MORNING WHAT DO YOU MEAN RUN??"
"ARENT YOU A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER?"
"ARENT YOU?!"

"the bell is about to ring, get the class. don't forget about practice after school. y/n, that was directed to you." kita said, walking off with aran.

"down, you animal." samu said, putting me down.
"you can't just jump on people."

"says who."
"says the ones you Jump On???"
"yeah but i wanna be high up too." i groaned as they shook their head, laughing

"drink milk."
"you disgust me." i fake gagged and walked to class, "let's go tsumu, i'm Done here."

— after school cus i am Not writing the entire school day. 😍

"y/n!" nibila shouted before i couldnt even sneak in.

"he- woah, hello-" i said offguard since she slammed into me, giving me a hug.

"welcome back!" she smiled ear to ear as she pulled away, pulling me into them gym.

DO I HAVE THIS MUCH ENERGY WITH THE BOYS????

"Y/NS BACK" she shouted as the team surrounded me, asking questions and blah blah.

until the whistle was blown.

"get back to work girls, y/n?" the coach called as i scanned the room, "looking for aki? she quit, but this isn't her first time so she'll probably be back." she told me as i nodded with a shrug.

"i need you to sit out, just for today, is that okay?" she asked as i sat on the bench with a shrug. "i just need to see how well the team can work without you. so far, it's the same, they've improved on their own, but i'm not sure how we'll do in a game." she said, writing down notes.

i just hummed, still taking in the information.
aki quit, and coach is suddenly nice to me. or maybe she was always nice, she just defended aki way too much.

"i don't think the team NEEDS me, we have a bunch of people on the bench, i can help them with their position." i shrugged, since i didn't just want to sit here.

"are you sure?" she asked and i nodded, "i don't just want to sit here."

"i'm sure the other gyms are locked, so we can split this one in half, is that enough?" she questioned, standing and stopping practice.

"more than enough." i told her, hopping to my feet to change and helping everyone set up.

unedited
y'all idk what i'm doing when coming to volleyball chapters, since i've never ACTUALLY PLAYED. everything i know is from haikyu 😀

and i've heard it's not the Same with girl's volleyball so i'm winging it and this book has never been Accurate so why start now 🧍🏽

anyways 😏 aki quit and i feel like making her more annoying just cause i really just Dont like Her character.