# 15

Y/N POV

"why aren't you answering the phone dipshit." suna said, opening my door without knocking as i dropped my book.

"goddamnit-" i said as i opened my book back up, trying to find my page.

"hello?? phone??" he said, leaning against the doorframe.

"i dont have it." i told him as i rolled over on my back and started reading again.

"what the hell- why not?" he said, taking the book and folding the page, using it as a bookmark then closed the book.

"you did not just fold my page-" i said, opening my mouth as he sat the book on my dresser.
(if you fold the pages in your manga..... 😕)

"i did, what happened to your phone."

"i think kita has it, i don't know." i shrugged as i tried to reach for my book and he pushed it away.

"SUNA I HAVE TO CATCH UP! I KEEP GETTING SPOILED." i whined as he pushed me back on the bed.

"why does kita always have your shit?" he asked, texting him.

"girl hes your captain, you ask him." i shrugged as i laid out in my bed.

"probably from when you snuck out?"

"he is NOT my MOM. TELL HIM TO BRING MY PHONE BACK." i sat up and tried to take the phone as he pushed me off the bed.

"i heard from atsumu that you still talk to kenma and hinata." suna said and i nodded.

"i game with them. i talk to them through discord on my computer." i told him as i walked over and pulled it up.

"see?" i showed him and he tilted his head.

"why aren't you more confused on why your phone is missing..." he asked, utterly confused and i rolled my chair to my bed.

"i trust you guys so i assumed someone from the team had it. PLUS you guys are tiring, i need my time to read my manga."

"you read manga all the time-"

"any FREE time i have, i read-"

"SUNA! Y/N!" atsumu yelled as he also walked in my room, uninvited.

followed by aran, samu and kita.

"SEE? i can't read in this atmosphere."

"here." kita said, tossing me my PHONE.

"kenma texted you so many times, along with kuroo." he continued as he sat on the bed.

"why-"

"i didn't take your phone, you dropped it and atsumu kept it until i found out the phone he was using wasnt his."

(i just tossed my pillow at a spider who was trying to web down to my bed. idk if i happy its gone or if im sad that i possibly hurt it..)

"wait a min- using....?" i asked as i unlocked my phone to see atsumu literally went through everything.

"you told kenma "i love you" tsumu..." i looked up as he smiled proudly.

"he said it back, did he not?" he said as i looked back down and he did indeed say it back.

"AND THE CONTACT NAME??" i laughed and put my head in my hands.

"catboy 😍 - father of sunshine." i read out loud as i went through the messages.

"WAIT-" i dropped my phone, "did you call him-" i asked and he looked away.

"maybe." he mumbled as i blinked slowly and called kenma.

> on the phone w kenbae
kenma - "are you okay? are you still sick?" he asked as he answered and i shoved my head into my pillow, screaming.
y/n - "hi kenma"
kenma - "your voice is back to normal? does that mean you're not sick anymore and that you can come get the unwanted adopted child." he said with a groan and i burst out laughing
y/n - "kENMA HES NOT UNWANTED SHUT UP AND I WAS NEVER SICK???"
kenma - "YES YOU WERE? YOUR VOICE WAS LIKE DEEPER THAN USUAL-"

everyone in the room was absolutely dying at the fact that atsumu actually called and didn't even try to higher his voice.

kenma - "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING ?? IM SERIOUS"
y/n - "I WAS NEVER SICK??? TSUMU TOOK MY PHONE. I EVEN CALLED YOU ON DISCORD WHEN WE PLAYED ON THE SERVER WITH SHOYO.
kenma - "I THOUGHT YOU WERE USING A VOICE FILTER." he shouted back, confused as hell as everyone were in tears

y/n - "IM SORRY- ILL CALL YOU BACK LATER-" i said as i hung up and covered my face, still laughing.

"the fact he fell for it.." aran said as he finally calmed down.

"HE CARES THOUGH. HES A KEEPER. HE WAS GOING TO SEND YOU SOUP AND ALL BUT I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO SLEEP BECAUSE WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY PULLED UP??" atsumu said as he laid on the bed.

"you found a good one." he said, poking my forehead. "he hurt you, i hurt him 10x worse." he said as osamu and suna nodded, aran and kita being the only mature people in the room. they wouldn't fight kenma, they will simply give him a stern talking to.

"relax, if you kill him, i'll be a single mother. you wouldn't want that right?" i asked as they thought about it.

"2x worse."

unedited luv
also im reading aot rn cus people kept spoiling me and it was either this or me cyberbullying everyone. and all i gotta say so far is—

fuck isayama, all my homies hate isayama (/j) he needs to stop killing off so many important people 💔

also !! thank u for 11k views! i genuinely didn't think the book will get So much attention within less than two weeks. i'm so grateful to anyone who reads, votes, comments, and adds my unfunny book to their lists. kisses for all ! mwah mwah.

also wear ur damn masks or get beat up seriously! i do not want to rot in this house.