# 55

Y/N POV — better read in dark mode, you don't HAVE to, the made up post will just look better 😁.

aki ?? is gone. tired of her. Expelled. and THAT PRINCIPAL?? GONE TOO. not writing anymore of that just cus i'm Sick of it <3 aki was So annoying and that principal was useless SO enjoy this random chapter are y/n laughing at my suffering.

"y/n?? why are you laughing?" aran asked as he opened a bag of chips from my little stash.

"i just heard that, the author?? has to go to SCHOOL tomorrow." i laughed as i unlocked my phone again and checked her spam and showed him the post.
( i was going to download this fake social media app but i got lazy so enjoy this uh .... Made up one. LOL)

@authorsspamplshelp

liked by: miyaastu, y/nkoz, kozumekenma, shoyohinata, and 5 others

@authorsspamplshelp: help i have to go to school tomorrow... like In Real Life School. abt to #endit and y/n .... if you laugh at this i will steal all the manga that i GAVE YOU and smash your monitor because i asked yo dumbass to help me study when i needed it and yes i ignored it BUT YOU COULD'VE TRIED HARDER.

27 comments..

@y/nkoz: UHM???? DO IT. I DARE YOU. ILL CATCH YOUR ASS IN COURT.

@miyaastu: LMFAOOOOO IMAGINE
— @authorsspamplshelp: SHUT UP! YOU DIDNT EVEN WEAR YOUR MASK WHEN THEY INTRODUCE YOUR TEAM. DIE.

@kozumekenma: i can promise you y/n is going to laugh at this but please don't break her stuff, i'll have to replace it 😐.
— @authorsspamplshelp: omg can u pay my school to not let me go??
— @kozumekenma: no dumbass, go to school.
— @y/nkoz: YOU TELL THEM BESTIE @kozumekenma

@kitashinsuke: ily author but... its just school..
— @authorsspamplshelp: kita... this is hell.

"they're so overdramatic-" aran said laughing as he pointed at their reply to atsumu.

"THE WAY THEY JUST WENT "DIE" PLEASE" we laughed together as atsumu BUST in the damn room.

"DID THEY REALLY JUST TELL ME TO PASS AWAY?"
"THEY DIDNT STUTTER."

"y/n please call author, they won't stop crying and eating crackers and they wont listen to me." kita groaned, scaring us shitless cus where tf did he come from

"omg bet." i said, grabbing my phone, dialing their number.
"dont-"

"AUTHORRRR!" i yelled as they answered, laughing loud as hell as they WHINED.