# 52.1

Y/N POV — prewritten
(JUST CHOKED ON MY GUSHERS CUS SOMEONE SAID I HAD ANGER ISSUES FLMAOSOS FUCKCFNF)

"KUROO KUROO CAN WE GO TO THAT UHH SCHOOL WITH THAT PRETTY BOY AND YOUR BEST BRO?" i yelled as soon as he answered the phone.

"y/n hi- bokuto? he's here now, kenma's with akaashi." he said as i held my pillow inbetween my legs, watching youtube on my tv.

"kenma and i are Not on speaking terms right now, that's why i called you." i hummed as i heard him gasps.

"so im the second choice?" he asked and i laughed, "you're not a choice At All, mr shoyo uncle."
"it can change."
"it cannot. anyways, i wanna hang out with you guys, location please." i said, clicking off the tv and grabbing some random sweats of the floor with a cropped spaghetti strapped top.

"no location for u."
"you do know i can delete you from our family, which you forced you way into."
"girl what the fuck is this? sims? we're at nekoma right now but we might had back to either kenma's or my house."

"ooo i get to see someone's house. hopefully yours doesn't smell like feet." i said as i heard him shout something to bokuto probably.

"i heard that and thats why you're staying outside."
"i will simply walk away and self report to make it seem like you kidnapped me and gave me away. aren't you about to graduate? imagine graduating and heading right to jail."

"im- you're the worse, get off my phone." he said, hanging up as i jumped around my room.

pissed off kuroo, more to come.

"i'm not setting for you."
"come onnn."
"leave me alone."

"y/n has entered the chat!" i shouted as i ran in.
"OH VOLLEYBALL, LETS PLAY LETS PLAY."

"WHY IS Y/N HERE-" kenma looked up, shocked

"why do you sound so disappointed ohmygod." i clenched my heart as i dramatically fell to my knees.

"another loud one?"

"HEYHEYHEY" bokuto yelled, coming up behind me and picking me, putting me over his shoulders (??? YALL KNOW HOW DADS IN ANIMES BE CARRYING THEIR SONS? YEAH THAT)

"woa- HEYHEYHEY!" i shouted as i finally balanced myself and raised my arms.

kenma shook his head as bokuto walked us back the whole group.

"y/n." kuroo said as i looked down at him (UEHSHSJJSHEYEAAAAAAH SHORT BITCH)
"kuroo." i nodded as bokuto put me down </3.

"kenma, akaashi." i nodded to them as well.

"why are you here?"
"kuroo threatened to sell me online if i didn't because you wouldn't play with him."
"THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT"

"do i though?" i thought as i said beside kenma and laid in his lap.

"those arent-"
"yes they're kenma's, you left them."

"and you told me they're not dating." bokuto crossed his arms and kuroo stood there confused aswell.

"wait, you had my pants this whole time-" kenma asked and i nodded, "they're really comfortable actually."

"well this is cute." akaashi said as i sat up and stared him in the face, him backing up.

"pretty boy you got here bo." i nodded as his eyes widened.

"don't speak like that so close to his face." kenma rolled his eyes, pulling me back