Part 1.

Dancing in the rain without nowhere to go, Gulf left himself to soak. He was thrown out by his parents for coming out and they even took his everything that he worked so hard.

"I'm staying outside again today" Gulf said to himself as if it is something new, he hardly had a decent food for the last few days so he is so hungry. He might die from starvation but he doesn't care a bit. "What if I'll look for someone who I can spend the night with?" Gulf whispered again but he doubt anyone will take him due to his current appearance. Even a beggar won't take him.

He walked to the streets and his feet leads him in front of a huge house. "How lucky are the ones with a roof over their head, those with thick warm clothes and food" However despite his current situation, he didn't even regretted that he came out to his parents. His gender preference is not a basis of who he is, however as a young male, Gulf still can't stand on his own two feet.

Gulf looked around to see where he could stay the night and sees a big tree. "You'll be my current home" He said to himself. He find a spot where he can comfortably lay down, it is still raining but it doesn't even bother him a bit. Gulf closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. He wanted to forget the hunger and cold of the current weather, he wanted to forget how his family disowned him.

*flashback*

"Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you" Gulf's fidgeting. He doesn't know if he will make the right decision but his heart tells him to do it.

"What is it?" Gulf's father looked up to him and his mother who is on her phone diverted her attention to his son. Gulf's family has high expectation from him but even though Gulf doesn't want to let his parents down, he doesn't want to keep lying to them and to his own self.

"Mom, Dad, I'm gay." Gulf closed his eyes but all he got were silence from his parents. So he repeated himself, "I'm gay and I like men" that was when a slapped landed on his face that makes him tilt his face sideways.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?" His father shouted. Gulf's totally expecting that his parents will be against him being gay but he didn't expect them to be so angry. He was like their puppet who followed their every request. They want him to be a top student, so he did. They want him to act according to their preference, so he did. But to accept him of who he is and what he is, they can't even do it.

"I'm gay, dad!" Gulf cried but he got slapped again. The corner of his lips is bleeding already but his father didn't even mind. He shouted at Gulf, he cursed him and Gulf accepted everything. He didn't even complain, he didn't even retaliate.

"I don't have a homosexual son!" His father exclaimed. Gulf turned to his mother but she instead throw a disgusted look at him. They didn't even try to understand him and just judged him based on his own sexual preference.

"Mom, dad, this is who I am and this is what I am. I am still your son, this is still me." Gulf kneeled and cried for his parents understanding but it seems he is talking to a wall.

"I don't have a son like you. I want you out of this house! You're no longer part of this family!" Gulf's father dragged him out to the door and locked it in front of him. He knocked to them so he can somehow get his things but his parents turned deaf to his pleas.

"Mom! Dad! Please" Gulf cried, begged for forgiveness but everything's in vain. He waited outside but his parents didn't even care about him. He went to search for part time jobs but no one accepted him since he is not yet of legal age.

(End of flashback)

"Sir, wake up" An old lady in a maid uniform wake Gulf up from his nightmare. This is every time he fall asleep, the same scenario plays over and over again. It is like hunting him.

Gulf suddenly realized that he is laying on a very soft mattress and a warm room, he seems to be still in a dream.

"Sir, do you want a hot chocolate?" The old lady asked and Gulf creased his eyebrows.

"Where am I? Am I still dreaming?" Gulf asked the old lady. He doesn't understand, the last thing he remembered was sleeping under the big tree in front of a huge mansion on a rainy night.

"You're not dreaming sir." The maid answered politely and it just confused Gulf more.

"Then... Am I finally dead? Is this heaven?" Gulf's question made the old lady laughed.

"Unfortunately you're still alive sir and you're inside Mr. Suppasit's mansion. He picked you up" The old lady explained and it was just then when Gulf realized that he is stark naked under the thick comforter but before he starts to panic the old lady spoke again. "We removed your clothes since you're dripping wet and it'll dirty the place including the bed but you're free to take any of the clothes inside that cabinet" The lady pointed out the huge cabinet on the side and Gulf just nodded, still trying to absorb the information.

"Uh? Why did he picked me up?" Gulf asked because no matter how rich or kind that person is, it doesn't make sense for him to just pick someone up.

"Good question" A tall, mature man entered the room. The old lady excused herself, leaving Gulf and the man in the room. "I am Mew Suppasit and I am the one who picked you up" Mew stated but Gulf just looked at him with confused face.

"Gulf Kanawut" He introduced himself even though he doesn't understand a thing. However, Gulf won't say that he isn't mesmerized by Mew's beauty because he is. Mew is like a man made from heaven and descended to earth just for him. He is a deity.

"How old are you, Gulf?" Mew asked.

"17." He answered, even Mew's voice is so enticing. Gulf wants to be taken by someone older than him but it seems Mew is way too old but he looks very hot, manly and toned.

"I'm 32. Do you want to stay here?" Mew offered without an ounce of hesitation.

"You're not gonna kill me, abuse me or sell my organs right?" Gulf asked. He wants to slap himself, instead of thanking the offer, he even asked for ridiculous question from the older man.

"I won't." Mew laughed.

"But I'm gay?" Gulf said, he has to come clean already, he expected Mew to be disgusted or throw him out but the latter just laughed again.

"I thought you're Gulf?" He playfully said, "So do you want to stay here?" Mew repeated himself. "You can work for me if you find my offer sketchy. You can be one of the maids" Mew raised a brow waiting for Gulf's response.

"But it is okay if I really stay here?" Gulf asked in response but Mew just keep staring at him. "Well it's my pleasure to work for you, Sir Mew" Gulf finally gave in. It's rare to find someone who doesn't mind his gender preference.

"Good but I have one rule for you, Call me "Daddy" Mew said before leaving the confused Gulf alone.

~~~~~~~~~

I just want to publish this story. This might have very slow updates but yeah 😂

How was it? Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Lovelots 💙❤️