Season 2 - Part 19.

Mew is still unable to sleep and maybe what keeps him going is that the fact that no one would give a damn even if he is gone. There will, those people who are interested to his money.

"Sir, someone sent you this." Mew's secretary entered his office with a basket of food. Most of them were Mew's favorite from his favorite restaurant.

"Who sent this?" He asked. He has to be careful since it might be from someone who wanted him gone sooner.

"They said from a trusted friend." She answered. Mew looked at the basket and found the small note attached to it.

Hey Mew, I know you're not eating properly but please do. For yourself and for Gulf, he will be very sad if you get sick. - P

After reading the note, Mew identified that the food were from Prem. The most nosy yet his go to and trusted person when it comes to Gulf. He unconsciously smiled, he knew that out of all Gulf's friends Prem is the one who cares about him the most, not because he profits from Mew but the latter treated him as his friend.

"Thank you." Mew nods to his secretary. She then left the office.

Mew stared at the food that Prem delivered for him but he really got no appetite. Mew get one fruit and stuff the basket to the side since it'll be just in his way.

Few days passed but Mew never received a response from Gulf and so from his legal team. They got no approval from him so the annulment process is still on hold. Mew isn't bothered by it; if Gulf decides that he won't proceed with the annulment then it would be okay with him, that would be easier for him.

Mew rests his head on the headrest of his car's driver seat. He is too tired but he is already inside Bright's family premises and already parked his car. He didn't ask someone to drive him there, he just planned to show his face for a bit and leave.

Bright stands beside the door of his car and knock, Mew can't do anything but to open it for his friend. "Come on?" Bright said. The man must be really waiting for him, yet who will he be waiting for? They're the only ones who are bachelor.

"Bro, I told you to make yourself look like a normal human being" Bright commented. Mew is actually wearing some black suits since he came from his office and just went straight to Vachirawit residence without even bothering of changing his clothes but the latter is referring to his face who looks like a zombie.

  Mew is actually wearing some black suits since he came from his office and just went straight to Vachirawit residence without even bothering of changing his clothes but the latter is referring to his face who looks like a zombie

(Reference of Mew's look, so damn hot)

Bright on the other hand is also wearing a black suit with a black bowtie and that just enhances his beautiful face like he didn't age at all.