Season 2 - Part 15

A/N: I heard you loves! Here's what you've been asking for 😂 written from Mew's perspective hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crazy, exhausting and toxic isn't just something Mew can consider how his life runs. Ever since with what happened with Gulf, he can't sleep well, he can't eat well, and nothing's going according to plan but he has to endure everything. He even has to secretly check on the younger guy just to make sure he is well, he also arranged someone to protect Gulf secretly.

"How's he?" Talking to someone on the phone, Mew slumped his long legs on the table while he is sitting on his chair - ignoring the important papers on his desk that maybe creased by his legs.

"He still works? Oh? Okay. Thank you again." Mew dropped the call and took a deep breath. Ever since Gulf came to his life, things were like a roller coaster yet it instantly became a circus the moment Gulf went off the picture and mainly the one to blame is Mew. Why? Because even though it was Gulf's parents who proposed the idea, Mew have the choice of not agreeing to it. They have no rights when it comes to Gulf - legally but Mew still considered their decision.

6 months more Mew and you can try to win him back again. Trying to convince himself yet he knew that on how he treated Gulf, the younger guy might refuse him and throw him away - even if he begs.

"Hubby~" Mew's head throbs just by hearing her voice.

"Don't call me that. What is it now?"

"Oh, darling dear. I need money for your child's milk." Alice said making a hand sign for money. Mew never lacks providing their needs even though the kid is not really his and it's not his responsibility to.

"My child? I don't have a child. And, is it really for milk? Or you just want to buy new jewelries again? or is it drugs this time? Ha! Don't be stupid, the deal's off in 6 months time and why don't you ask your boss for salary instead?" Mew said, throwing a glare at her. Alice is not his wife and will never be because for Mew he will only have one wife and that is Gulf. "Leave now before I drag you out."

And for whatever miracle, she retreated from his office like an obedient person.

Another knock disturbed Mew's peace but he didn't expect the person that will appear before him is Gulf. 

"Are you busy?" He asked, walking straight to Mew's desk.

Mew put his feet down and fix himself as he got caught off guard by the sudden appearance of Gulf.

"I have time." Mew motioned for Gulf to sit but the younger guy stays standing tall. If it was just like before, Gulf would go straight to him and sit on his lap but things are different now. Gulf never even want to meet his eyes.

"I won't stay long." Gulf took a deep breath, trying to compose himself before he speak again. "Stop it, please."

Mew looking all confused, "Stop? The what? I don't understand what you're saying Mr. Kanawut"

"Stop that facade, Mew. The flowers, foods and unnecessary care, stop all of it." Gulf's voice starts to tremble, "Let's have a clean break up where we don't have anything to do with each other." Gulf's tears starts pouring again. He gathered so much courage to face Mew but his resolve starts to waver just after hearing Mew's voice.

"What are you talking about?" Mew's still denying the things that's becoming obvious now. His heart throbs every time the tears run down from Gulf's face but he can't show it. He can't show Gulf on how desperate he is for the latter's touch, how desperate he is to embrace Gulf again, how he wanted those lips to be on his again and those smiles to be directed at him but he ruined it all.

"Please Mew stop it. I'm tired, don't give me mixed signals with nothing on it." Gulf's tears keeps running down, "I don't know what you're after but I am so tired with it. I'm tired with your games, I'm tired with you." some of his words are already inaudible since he hiccups and cries at the same time.

"Gulf..." Mew stands from his seat and starts walking towards Gulf but the latter takes a step backwards.

"Stop... stop right there." Gulf desperately used his hands to be the wall in between them.

"Gulf..."

"Don't call me that... Just don't.." Gulf said, if Mew reached out to him, he can't be sure of himself that he will be on his right mind to let go of the old man. "If we can't be together, please... please... let's have nothing to do with each other."

Silence engulfed them, aside from Gulf's hiccups and their heavy breathing, neither of them took as step nor speak another word. Mew just stares at the crying Gulf and no one knows how many times he stopped himself to wipe Gulf's tears and to embrace the younger guy in front of him. He may look stern and cold outside but he loved and still loving Gulf beyond everyone's knowledge.

"I'm sorry..." Mew utters and those two words just made Gulf to cry even more. The first apology he got from Mew an apology he deserves in the first place.

Gulf shakes his head, his tears keeps flowing and they're not gonna stop anytime soon. "Don't be sorry." Gulf meets Mew eyes, he doesn't understand what Mew's face expression means but he is to tired to care and to broken to notice, "Thank you." Gulf turned his back from Mew and starts walking out of his office.

Mew just stayed standing there, staring at the ghost of Gulf. The man he failed to protect and he failed to give all his love. Gulf deserves all the happiness and Mew can't give him that and he knows that he don't deserve Gulf's love and care anymore.

His tears starts to gather and when it became heavy, they started to run down his face. Who can he blame? It's his fault in the beginning. Who is he kidding? Gulf will not wait for him and no one else would want to. For the sake of Gulf? That's a joke now. He never gave the younger guy any explanation why he had to cut him off of his life and he expected for Gulf to just wait for him and love him unconditionally. No one is too stupid to do that.

"I love you, Gulf... and I'm sorry. I guess it's for the best to let you go. Fly high my angel, I wish you happiness even if it's not with me." Mew whispered. He can't say those words to Gulf but he knew that Gulf will never forgive him, not in this lifetime, not in the next. Mew deserves to suffer and he knew it very well why.

He went back to sit on his chair but his heart and mind is restless. His hearts tells him to run and follow Gulf but his mind tells him to let the younger guy go for real for his own good.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, let us all cry. HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm crying 😭😅