Part 6. 🔞

// Mature scenes ahead. You've been warned (I know you are waiting for this 🙈😂)

This part is pure smuts so if you're not comfortable, wait for the next one instead.

~~~~~

Gulf's got his back pressed to Mew while the latter is hugging him. Gulf starts grinding his behind on Mew's hard member and slightly moans. Mew slowly moves his hand and enters Gulf's shirt again to caress Gulf's tummy, up to his chest and slowly plays with the hard nipples. While Mew is pulling and twisting Gulf's nipples, the latter moans louder and that was it for Mew. His thread thin of sanity that's keeping him from turning Gulf and take him snapped.

Mew suddenly flipped Gulf over. He is sitting on top of the younger looking at him with lustful eyes while panting heavily. Mew bends to lick Gulf's ear before he whispered, "Push me if you don't like what I'm gonna do" His airy voice just made Gulf more horny; he pulled Mew's head to kiss him torridly. Gulf aggressively kissed Mew and enter his tongue on Mew's mouth.

Mew grabbed Gulf's butt and squeeze them tighter.

"Aahnnggg~" Gulf moans while their tongues were still dancing.

"You like it?" Mew moved away to ask the younger guy beneath him who is chasing his breath from that breathtaking kiss.

"Y-yes d-daddy" Gulf answered while nodding and Mew moved down to softly bite Gulf's collar bone earning another moan from Gulf.

"Really? You want more?" Mew asked him and the younger nods his head without hesitation. "Tell me what you want Gulf" Mew whispered again.

"Take me, Mew. Take me like I'm yours" Gulf answered and for some reason, Gulf calling Mew using his name without any honorific make Mew even hornier than he is. He suddenly grabbed the hem of Gulf's shirt and take it off, revealing Gulf's thin and sexy body in just his cute little boxer.

Mew licked Gulf's chest up to his chin then look at him from above. Gulf's eyes were closed, feeling Mew's breathing on his skin and his hot tongue that's running through his body. Mew removed Gulf's boxer too, making his hard cock sprung free from its prison. Mew moved to the younger's legs and  looked at Gulf's body from head to his thighs while slowly licking his lips and biting his lower lip.

Mew slowly caress Gulf's legs to his thighs and up to his waist skipping his member. His 'a bit rough and big hands that caress Gulf is making the latter impatient. "Mewww~ touch me... please" Gulf said as he wiggles his hips.

Mew bend down again to bite Gulf's left nipples and slightly suck them out.

"Meww~ you'll make them bigger if you do that." Gulf whines but not stopping Mew from playing his nipples while his hand is on the other side of his nipple to play with them while the mouth plays with the other.

Mew sucks and pull Gulf's nipples upward again before he spoke, "You don't like it?" He licked around Gulf's nipple, "you want me to stop?" He made one more pull of Gulf's nipple using his teeth.

"I- Aaahhnnn.. Aahhhh~" Gulf just moans in response not answering Mew's question.

"You what?" Mew said and Mew on the other side of Gulf's nipple and does the same. "I'll stop?" He said before he tries to get up but the younger pulls him back down to his nipples.

"C-c-continue please" Gulf said and that Mew smiled. He played with Gulf's nipples a bit more before he moved down - stopping in front of Gulf cock. The older man blows on the younger's head before he lick it but he stopped to get the unopened bottle of lube on the drawer beside but Gulf steals it from Mew. "Not l-lube.. d-don't use one" the younger guy demands and Mew just let him. He instead took a pillow and placed them on Gulf's behind to raise his butt and moved down to face the hole.

Mew immediately licks the pink hole that's waiting for him. The other side of his brain tells him to stop since Gulf's still a minor but before he can react to it, Gulf fisted on his hair and raised his hips up to meet Mew's mouth making the latter throw his sanity away. Mew went back licking Gulf's hole and slowly entered his tongue and got surprised that Gulf's behind is wet and a bit soft already.

"You prepared yourself?" Mew asked while he continues to tongue fuck Gulf's hole.

"Yessss~ Aaaaahhhnnngg.. nnhhh" Gulf's already moaning mess just from Mew's mouth. The smirked and starts to enter two fingers and scissors Gulf hole to prepare him. Mew's dick is bigger than average so he has to prepare Gulf carefully to avoid hurting the younger guy.

Mew gradually added fingers up to 4 fingers to stretch the younger's inside, making him impatient.

"I want you inside me Mew. Nowwww~" Gulf demands while moaning so much. Mew's room is filled with their moans and the slicking wet sound from sound from Gulf's behind.

"Turn around baby" Mew said after pulling his fingers off of Gulf's hole making the latter gasp and whines for the loss of what's simulating his hole. Gulf followed Mew's order and turn around, his butt is up in the air and hole ready to be taken anytime.

Mew licked Gulf's back before he aligned his rock hard dick on the younger's hole. "This will hurt, tell me if you want to stop" Mew said then he coated his dick with his own saliva as a natural lube.

Mew started to enter the tip in without a problem but his dick is so huge and long that the tip is not near enough so he slowly push his way in. Gulf got his eyes closed and winch in pain upon the intrusion from his behind, he screams a bit but still asked Mew to keep going.

"Fuck it. You're so tight" Mew said while still pushing his way in. "Aagghhhh" Mew thrust a bit harder making his dick to sit all the way in insides Gulf's hole. The younger screams in pain, Mew didn't moved for a bit to make the younger adjust to his size while he plays with Gulf's member to divert his attention. Mew feels that Gulf already slightly shaking his hips so Mew started to move and pull out a bit and slides back in multiple times. Both of their moans filling the room is just like a rhythm and melody making them just more horny that they are.

The younger is already meeting Mew's thrust, not minding the pain of the huge intruder on his hole that takes his virginity.

"Aaahhnnggg... nnhhh.. gghhh.. nnhhh.. unggghh.. Aahhh~" Gulf's moans are just getting higher and higher while Mew's thrust are getting stronger and faster.

"Aagghh.. baby.. shit.. still so tight.." Mew moans, he is gripping Gulf's waist tighter not minding if the it'll mark. Well leaving marks on his ownership doesn't bother Mew a bit.

"Daddyyyyyy~ Mewwww~ Ahhnnn.. Aaahhh~ I'm cominggg~" Gulf screams and immediately released on the sheets while Mew continues to pump faster. "I-inside..." Gulf demands while still chasing his breath and coming down from his high while still being taken from behind.

"I'm coming too" Mew's released few hard thrusts before he finally released his semen inside Gulf's hole making the excess to run down on his legs. Mew rested for few seconds, his cock is still hard so without pulling out he flipped their position. Gulf's on top, facing Mew. His face is a bit distorted due to the motion of Mew flipping them while still being inside. Gulf's eyes were stained with tears but his face still got full of lust.

Without a word, Gulf supports himself on Mew's abs and started grinding his behind bringing so much stimulation to himself and started moving up and down while moaning so much. Mew's feasting his eyes on the yummy and sexy scene in front of him. Gulf's bouncing up and down on his cock, taking him all in and reaching the deepest part and the younger's head were thrown back due to too much impact and the sensation. White liquid also spilling everywhere, the squelching sound that their body makes when they collide just made their moans perfect.

"So hard.. so long.." Gulf moans while still bouncing up and down, Mew helps the latter by meeting and thrusting his way making the impact stronger and Gulf flinching every time Mew hits deeper.

"Aahhhnnn... Aanngghhh~" Gulf just keeps moaning.

"Fuck.. you're so sexy and hot. I can't get enough of you." Mew said before he changed their position. He spoons Gulf on the side while the younger's other leg is raised up. Mew just keep on thrusting harder to Gulf's request.

"Aaahhhh~ daddyyyyy~ I'm coming again" Gulf screams again and released his essence on the sheets while his hand is clenching on Mew's arm that his nails will surely leave a mark.

"Me too baby~" Mew made his second release inside Gulf's hole again and pants. He check on Gulf but the latter passed out for too much exhaustion and the sudden pressure on his body. And just like a train, Mew's sanity came back to him and realized what happened.

"You're done for, Mew. What have you done?" Mew mentally scolds himself, but looking at their remains, his member twitched so he pull out and his essence runs after him, spilling on the sheets. Mew caressed Gulf's arm and kiss his nape. "Thank you baby and I'm sorry" Mew whispered. He immediately get a wet cloth to wipe Gulf's body and behind, seeing all those bite marks and the bug bits made by him all over Gulf's body. Mew smiled at his achievement, he loves taking Gulf and if he will have another chance, he might do it again but his sanity tells him not to.

Mew slips on short and made Gulf wear one of his shirts without anything beneath it. He change the sheets into clean ones and tuck Gulf in; the younger guy is facing Mew and letting him use his arm as a pillow, "Good night baby" Mew kissed Gulf's forehead before he close his own eyes too to sleep.

~~~~~

Oh em gee! 🙈😂🤦🏽‍♀️😅 that's- hahahahaha
I know, I'm still not good writing this stuff but yeah, uhm, how was it? 😂