Season 2 - Part 16.

After leaving Mew's office, Gulf went straight to a bar in who knows where. He is drinking alone and getting himself drown in alcohol.

He didn't even noticed that the bar he entered is a bay for gay people, those who are looking for hook-ups and one night stand but Gulf didn't care at all since all he wants is to drink. Yet things doesn't goes well and people keep interrupting him, Countless person approaches him to sit with him but he only said yes to one. A guy with a good feature that is similar to Mew.

"Why are you alone?" The man asked, he has a deep voice too - similar to someone Gulf's been wanting.

"Do you see someone with me?" Gulf's sarcastic drunk tone makes the other person to laugh.

"That's why I'm with you now but I'm asking why are you alone?" He asked again but Gulf just wave his hand signaling him that he doesn't want to talk about it. "It's kinda loud in here and you're to drunk, do you wanna go somewhere quiet?" The man offered slyly. The moment Gulf entered the bar, he really stands out from the crowd. Even if his face is grim, no one there can deny and compare to his beauty.

Gulf starred at him, thinking it would be a good chance for him to forget Mew. He wants to accept the man's hand but he is too drunk to do so. The man moved swiftly to catch Gulf's arm and place them over his shoulder. He payed Gulf's tab and starts walking out - slightly dragging the deunk man on his arms.

"Where are you taking my wife?" Mew stands in-front of the two, refusing them to get out of the club. He tugs Gulf's arms and went to carry the drunk guy on his shoulder. "Next time don't touch someone else's property" He warned the stunned guy there and starts walking without a problem but there's always someone who will contradict your good will.

"Who says he is yours?" The man stopped Mew from walking just by questioning him, "If he is yours, he won't be here in the first place" The guy smirked.

"Well, if our marriage certificate can prove it to you then my lawyer would be glad to send you to jail." Mew said and completely left the bar bringing Gulf like a bag of potatoes on his shoulder.

Gulf groaned as moves from his sleep. His eyes were still closed yet he can feel that he is not inside his room since he got a very firm pillow beside him - embracing him to be exact. A naked broad shoulder with six pack abs.

Fvck it. What have you done? Gulf questioned himself for impulsive decision. He is too scared to open his eyes and see someone's face in front of him who he surely had spent the night with.

He slowly opened one of his eyes but the room is too dark to see. "How long do you want to keep touching me?" A very familiar voice in Gulf's ears that shocked him. He want to sit without caring about anything but he can't since something's stopping him and as his eyes adjusts to the dark, he can see Mew's beautiful figure sleeping beside him and the other case is that man is half naked and he is inside Mew's strong embrace. "Good morning" Mew snuggles and buries his face on Gulf's chest.

"M-Mew? What? Why are you here?" Gulf's confused face shows as he pushes Mew away.

"It's my house? Where should I be?" Mew said and pull Gulf back to lay on the bed. Gulf being confused continues as he questions himself if everything was just a dream or he's just going crazy seeing Mew in the flesh.

"No!" Gulf pushes Mew again and just wanted to get away from Mew as far as possible but the latter is quick enough to catch him.

"What the fvck?! Let go!" Gulf can't help but to curse. Mew's been an assh*le for the past few days and keeps getting on his way.

"Stay here" Mew's soft tone while Mew's still holding his arm tightly but gently - makes Gulf to hesitate for a bit. However, he no longer want to take the risk, the pain he is feeling is more than enough.

"Stop it, Mew. I'm tired of all of this." Gulf caress Mew's soft veiny hand before he untangle it from his arm and left the premises.

He realized that even though he wants to stay with Mew so much, his heart no longer wants to. The pain he has been through isn't something a person can tolerate. He is strong but it's time for him to embrace the pain once more and let go of the person.

After letting go of Gulf's hands, Mew didn't even try again to stop him. He has to give the space that Gulf deserves, he is at fault anyway so he got no reason to complain. Mew just keep on staring at the door still hoping that Gulf will come back even though he know that is impossible.

Worst possible things do really happen when you're least expecting it but on his case, Mew expected it. He knew that sooner or later Gulf will find someone else that deserves him, that will let him go. He knew that Gulf will eventually give up on him and he just let it.

Mew just heave a sigh, touched the still warm side of the bed that Gulf left. He is being stupid and all but he still can't let Gulf go, he still can't forget Gulf. Mew walked to the window and open the curtains, he sees Gulf still outside but in just a minute, a car pulled over and Gulf went in. He recognized that car belongs to one of Gulf's friends and he feel at ease, at least there's someone who will be beside Gulf whenever he is down.

A phone call distracted Mew from going to the path of the past, it was the bodyguard he assigned to silently monitor and protect Gulf from a far.

The man delivered his daily report but as soon as he is finished, Mew dismissed him from his job. "You can stop following him now" Mew said in a cold yet tired tone. "Return to your old post" Mew added and ended the call.

~~~~~~~~~

Just some short update cause I'm still busy.