Part 10.

Gulf woke up in someone's embrace. The sturdy and broad body is hugging him. It is Mew, he is top less and looking peaceful as he sleeps but the smell of liquor still lingers on his breath.

"How come?" Gulf asked himself, the early morning's incident came back to him but it wonders him why Mew is sleeping beside him when he clearly went to his room with a woman and then he just sleeps alone.

When Mew sensed a movement, he hugs Gulf closer and tighter. "Do not move" Mew groaned using his husky and airy voice that will make Gulf horny if only he is not angry about earlier. Gulf gulped and then he slightly pushed Mew away to get off of his embrace but the older man didn't budge. "I'm sorry" Mew whispered to him, "nothing happened, really" he added but Gulf stayed silent.

Mew raised Gulf's face to look up to him and saw his teary eyed face with black circle surrounding his eyes. Mew kissed his baby's eyes, then nose, and his lips. "I'm sorry, baby. I was just drunk but nothing happened" he said like he knows what's running inside Gulf's head. Like a lover begging for forgiveness but who is Gulf? He didn't have the guts to ask Mew about that yet because he may not be able to take it if Mew says that he is like a son to him. A son, who he fucks? Yeah, like that.

"Who is she?" Gulf asked after contemplating for so many times. His voice cracked but he conditioned his emotion to be strong, strong enough to take the answer.

"Let's take a bath first and I'll introduce you to her" Mew said but he still refused to let Gulf go.

"Uh? I can't move?" Gulf expressed, he don't want to call Mew 'daddy' but he don't want to call him sir either. Mew stayed still and just keep in hugging the younger guy until the latter gave up on untangling himself from Mew's embrace.

It was quite a while when Mew decided to move and carried Gulf to the bathroom. He gently put him down and helped him remove his clothes and Gulf just let Mew, though the older guy can sense that Gulf is still angry at him. They bathed and Gulf scrubbed every part Mew's body clean and the latter can't help but to laugh while Gulf pouted in response.

The woman is sitting on the dining table with breakfast in front of her. It seems like she is not new to the place and she is really familiar with Mew's house.

"Oh, you're awake?" She asked Mew ignoring Gulf's existence but Mew pulled the younger guy to sit beside him.

"Yes, we are awake. You didn't leave yet?" Mew asked while the maids are serving them foods and one of the maid whispered something to Gulf though he still stayed silent.

"Why should I? This is my house?" She raised her brows while Mew cringe and Gulf almost choke at his own saliva. He is just listening to the two of them while they talk.

"Your house? Should I discuss it with you again?" Mew smirks and she just scoffed while looking at Mew.

"Who is he?" She's looking at Gulf. Looking at him with disgusted eyes.

"My son, legally that is" Mew answered which shocked her and Gulf himself. "or I should say my wife?" Gulf's eyes widened on what he just heard, he turned his head to Mew while his eyes are asking.

"What? He is a kid! That got to be illegal! He is a minor!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"W-what?" Gulf utters, can't believe what he heard too.

"Minor? Not anymore. He is legally mine from today onwards and he is also at the legal age today too." Mew said which just confused Gulf then he realized, it is indeed his birthday today. He never celebrates his birthday before since his parents are too busy and when he does it just became a client meetings and all his father invites are all his business partners or potential clients. "I'll tell you later on." Mew said, kissing Gulf's cheeks. "She is... My ex wife" Mew said, "don't worry she is not welcome here anymore, right? So why are you here again?" He turned his head to her.

"Oh wow, you're clinging to me last night"

"Oh wow, didn't you follow me to the car and shush my secretary when you saw my car when my driver pull over?" Mew grins evilly, she didn't expect that Mew will remember that since he seems to be fully intoxicated with alcohol the night before. "Why? That man doesn't have enough money now? Too bad, you can't get money from me"

"Y-you!" Her face is so red from anger and being ashamed because she got caught in the act but she didn't expect Mew to push her when she tried to top him on his bed. She didn't expect Mew to leave her in the room and entered someone else's just wearing his pants.

"Ya, please escort out guest to the door and ask her not to come back here anymore if she don't want to go to jail." Mew called the maid while smirking. Then the old lady escorted Mew's ex wife out while she is complaining about Mew's treatment to her.

"He will just toss you around if he no longer have no use of you!" She shouted to Gulf before the door closed.

Mew sighed it was just then when he noticed Gulf's looking at him and he can't read the younger's expression, he is like angry, confused or scared, Mew don't know. His facial expression softened, "baby, I'm sorry you have to see that" He take Gulf's hand to his. "It's your birthday and this is what you got, I'm sorry"

"I'm not worried about my birthday, but I'm legally yours? I mean adopted? Why? How?" Gulf consecutively asked while Mew released a warm laugh.

"Yes, Gulf. I already processed the adoption papers and it will state I will be your father and your legal guardian. Your biological parents have no right to whatever you owns or anything about you. I'm sorry I didn't consult you about this but you agree to it right?" Gulf just nodded to whatever Mew said, "I spoke to your father and payed him few millions and he immediately agreed, what a scumbag though I'm thankful he is like that."

"...but why did you say I'm your wife?" Gulf asked, hoping to get the response he is expecting from Mew.

"Isn't it that gay marriage means for you to be included in my family registry? Adopting means marriage, you don't mind getting married with me, right? I'm sorry this is not my first time getting married but I'll make it sure it'll be my last" Mew said and Gulf cannot hold his tears he cried while he hug Mew.

"I love you" Gulf whispered.

"I love you too" Mew kissed Gulf's hair. Finally, he can own Gulf, he won't be a hypocrite and act like he doesn't feel anything for Gulf because he does, he really do feel the love for him. He doesn't want to give Gulf to someone else and he can't just ask normally with Gulf.

"I'm sorry you have to be absent from school today. Let's celebrate your birthday today and next one and the one after that and every birthday will come to your life" Mew said while Gulf just nodded in response. He still can't believe it, he is still sobbing from everything. He is not afraid to show Mew his emotions because he knows Mew will accept everything.

Love will always find its way. Love always win.

~~~~~~~~~

Waaahh... Are we gonna end this story here? Or add more? Let's vote? (Please participate 💙)

Who want to add more chapters?

Who want to end the story here?

Take care~
Lovelots 💙❤️