Part 9.

Gulf fidgeted inside Mew's office after taking the paper where his father's profile is printed. He doesn't meant harm and just wanted to read it for later and maybe check why Mew have it or if Mew purposely have his parents investigated. He wants to talk to Mew about it but he don't want to inconvenience the man who saved his life by asking about it, he doesn't want to ask Mew why because he knows that Mew only want best for him.

"Gulf? Gulf?" Mew calls him out and the younger got pulled back to reality after being in dazed and is just staring at Mew.

"Uh? Uhm.. Y-yes?" Gulf stutters and blinks nervously like he is being caught in the act and that made Mew to chuckle. Mew stands up and walked to where Gulf is sitting so the latter slowly moves to his back and like defend it while Mew is walking towards him. The elder guy bends his face closer to Gulf's and use his thumb to wipe the chocolate stain on the corner of Gulf's lips. It made Gulf blushed like a tomato while staring at Mew licking his thumb, Gulf unconsciously licked his lower lip and swallowed hard. Mew smiled wickedly and moves his face closer to the young man in front of him and slowly licked Gulf lips and he winks at him before he stood properly.

"Eat properly or I'll eat you instead." Mew said and sits beside Gulf who is blushing so much with such dirty thoughts. "Are you bored?" Mew turned to him and asked while Gulf shakes his head.

"I am not." He responded.

"Okay. Finish your fill and I'll finish my work faster too" Mew bend down to chase a kiss at Gulf and return to his seat and work on his documents while Gulf starts eating the chocolate cake and out of boredom inside Mew's office, forgetting about the documents hidden in his bag he ate the whole cake all by himself and just gave Mew a slice of it.

Mew glanced at Gulf and then laughed so hard upon seeing the empty box of cake and when Gulf looked at him confused why he is laughing, he just motioned Gulf to come to him. When Gulf's standing beside him, Mew patted his legs as a sign for him to sit on it and Gulf obediently followed the elder guy and sit on his lap. Mew smiled and sniffed Gulf's nape. If someone knew their little secret, Mew will be accused of child abuse since Gulf is underage.

Mew keep Gulf to sit on his lap while he is finishing his work. All he got left is to send email and he can go home already but he likes it that Gulf's sitting on him, uncomfortably. Mew knows Gulf is uncomfortable and fidgeting while he keeps glancing at the door checking from time to time just incase someone barge in. Mew locked the door but of course he won't tell the younger guy about it because it amuse him how wary Gulf is.

"Shall we go home?" Mew said, and Gulf nodded vigorously. The latter stands up but pulled him back, Gulf's behind is on top of Mew's half hard crotch, Mew's hand went to Gulf's hard on too and open the zipper of his pants. "Hard just from sitting on me, huh?" Mew grins and Gulf just bit his lower lip because the elder is massaging his hard on.

"S-stop-"

"You want me to stop? But you're so wet" Mew said while he is rubbing Gulf's tip and Gulf's only response is a moan. Mew continues to jack off Gulf while he is kissing the younger's shoulder to his nape, leaving bug bites and teeth marks. All Gulf can do is to fist on his shirt and moans while Mew is pleasuring him.

"I'm comingggg~" Gulf moans louder and bend his body upward before he slump on Mew's body while the latter reached for a tissue to wipe his hands that is full of semen. Mew tilted Gulf's head a bit to kiss him.

"Let's go?" Mew smiled, he helped Gulf to fix himself while Gulf eyed Mew's hard on.

"How about yours?" Gulf asked.

"It's okay" Mew kissed Gulf's forehead and starts walking to the door while Gulf hurriedly took his bag to follow Mew.

At home they didn't get to spend time with each other since Mew got emergency work to do and Gulf doesn't want to bother him too. He decide to go to his friend's room after they work so that they can chitchat for a bit.

"Soooo, is he your boyfriend?" Earth asked while tickling Gulf's side.

"Nooo~" Gulf said. Even though from the depths of his heart he is sad at what he just said but it's the truth. Him and Mew are nothing, he calls Mew 'daddy' and the latter calls him 'baby' but they're not in a relationship, they're not like a parent - child relationship too because clearly someone you call daddy won't let you come and take your virginity unless that daddy is not really a daddy.

"You naughty! How did you get to stay here? You didn't tell us!" Fluke asked and Gulf tell them the whole story how he ended up in Mew's mansion and why he is not on the maids area.

"You're so lucky!" Prem tap his shoulder, "but you should be careful because what if he got hidden agenda?" He warned Gulf.

"I've given him my virginity, there's still more?" Gulf said to himself and of course he cannot share that to his friends. "I am careful, I save my salary" Gulf says to Prem.

"I am just worried." Prem shrugs and Gulf know about it already because Prem is the most protective of them all.

"Thank you!" Gulf smiled brightly but Prem just rolled his eyes and they all laughed. "Anyway, how's school?" Gulf asked them since Mew let them go to school too but they're just in high school.

"It's fun! How about yours?" Fluke answered and his expression really says that he is excited and is having a lot of fun.

"Fun. A rich and famous guy approached me too but Sir Mew came" Gulf said and and they all turned their heads to him and their eyes sparkles like what he tell them really piqued their interests.

"Tell us more. In detail" Earth said and even if Gulf don't want to, they convinced him to tell them everything in detail to satisfy their curiosity.

It was almost midnight when they finished talking and Gulf wants to take a peek at Mew so he made a detour to the old man's study and his room however it's dark and seems Mew is not there. "He went out?" Gulf asked himself but of course he don't want to bother anyone just to ask them about Mew's whereabouts and he doesn't want to call Mew so he decided to go to his room instead.

It's past 2 in the morning when Gulf noticed the Mew is back. He wants to greet him but he is accompanied by some woman and Mew seems drunk so Gulf has to hide and he didn't even know why. The woman accompanied Mew to his room and that's the chance for Gulf to go back to his. He waited but it seems the woman didn't have a plan of leaving Mew's room. Gulf just locked his door and lay on his bed with heavy heart and chest pain. He is indeed jealous even if he won't admit it.

~~~~~~~~
Hello!

I'm reminding myself to not write too much conflict / angst and make it a fluffy story but I think I don't know how to 😂 I'm trying tho~

How was it? 😅😂