Season 2 - Part 12

A/N: Okay, I think I have to clarify it. The dreaming incident isn't part of the main story. It's just something I initially wrote as part 11 but I don't like the idea because what I have in mind is too cruel. 😅😂  I just want to put them as an extra. So I apologize if it created a confusion 🙏😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crying is one thing to lessen the pain that's been built up inside our hearts but what if crying is no longer helpful? What if we cry just because we can?

Being hurt is uncontrollable but to stay in pain is a choice.

Gulf sits on one of the bench at park near Mew's main office. He doubt anyone will recognize him. In that hot weather, he is just wearing a plain white t-shirt, a black cap and a sun glasses paired with tight skinny jeans and a black shoes. He is very eye catching and even though his face is hidden by the cap, his body still look gorgeous.

You're just going back to where you started. Gulf scolded himself when he find himself still staring at the building as if it could convey all of the feelings remained in his heart.

The park is full of lovers who are happily displaying public affection and families bonding out there bringing their own foods. Mew will never go to that place since it's crowded for him and he just don't have the reason to. Gulf got zero chance of seeing Mew in that place but why he still choose to stay? Well, aside it's near Mew's company, the surrounding keeps Gulf's sanity intact.

I'm sorry I can't be pregnant with your child. Gulf whispered to his self when a family with a child passes by. But you never even give me the chance to have it. Gulf murmurs again remembering how Mew is being careful and always gave him after morning pill.

"Mew you asshole!" Gulf unconsciously uttered loudly and the person on the other bench laughed after hearing what he just said.

Gulf turned his head and it's one of Mew's good friend and a capable client.

"Mr. Vachirawit, I'm offended." Gulf faked his pout which just made the latter to laugh harder.

"Nice to see you again, Gulf." Bright moved seats and sit beside Gulf - removing his own cap. It's a wonder for Gulf how a billionaire like Bright Vachirawit will stroll alone in a park.

"What brings you here?" Gulf asked.

"Well, changing the ambience and to release some stress." Bright honestly answered. "I heard what happened between you two, I'm sorry." He added when Gulf just stayed silent. They have to talk it out so they can be less awkward with each other.

"Must be nice to have a lover, huh?" Gulf said.

"I am single now." Bright responded just as quickly. Gulf know his previous relationship but that was before him and Mew separated, not long after their divorce, Bright separated with his lover too.

"You know its not good to talk about those things here. How about a meal? Your treat of course" Gulf offered. Bright also knows how successful Gulf became since he is always on the news and words sure travel fast.

Bright shows his wide toothy smile. He stands up first and offered a hand to Gulf which the latter accepted without hesitation.

From a meal, it went straight to drinking to their heart's content.

"Why did you let Mew go? You're such a perfect pair." Bright asked. They might've drank few but surely they aren't drunk yet.

"I didn't let him go, he did. I kept holding his hand but he keep on letting me go. I kept chasing him but he has no signs of stopping, he just waited until I get tired. He kept pushing me to the edge until one day I woke up and he is no longer beside me. I am no longer the one that he wants." Gulf starts crying again. "Am I stupid that I still love him even if he no longer does? Or he is stupid enough to let me go?" Gulf laugh as he cries. Bright just went to hug Gulf and caress his hair.

Taking advantage of the situation, Bright took a photo of him and Gulf hugging then continue to console the crying Gulf. If if wasn't for Mew and him being taken that time, Bright would've courted Gulf.

When Gulf regains himself, they continued drinking until of them is totally wasted and that would be Gulf. Bright being the mean person that he is, he brought Gulf to Mew's mansion instead of Gulf's house nor bring the guy to his own residence. It's intentional that Bright brought Gulf to Mew.

"He no longer lives here." Mew said with cold tone and a disgusted face, looking at the drunk Gulf holding his life on Bright's shoulder.

"But I don't know where he lives and he is too wasted to answer." Bright looked at the non changing expression of Mew. He pity Gulf for having an asshole ex like Mew and why he still love the man even if he just throws hid aside like a rag. "Sorry for disturbing you man, I'll bring Gulf home instead." Bright said. Gulf staggered put his weight on Bright's body making the latter to hug him as they stand in front of Mew.

Bright with no choice, lift Gulf up so it would be easier for them to get back to the car. Gulf uses both arms to support himself by putting them on Bright's shoulder - on someone's view, it looks like Gulf hug Bright as the latter caries him in a bridal style. Bright starts walking back to the car but Mew stopped them halfway. He took Gulf out of Bright's arm and carry him like a princess as well. Mew is holding Gulf very close while the latter hug Mew and sniff him like a dog.

"Ahehe... you smell like my Mew. Yummy smell." Gulf said, he use his one hand and caress Mew's neck and sniff him again. "But I know you aren't him. He won't even look at me like that." Gulf said. Slurring his words due to being drunk. Mew just completely ignored what Gulf just said and nodded at Bright.

"I'll take care of him." Mew said, bringing Gulf inside the house. Bringing the drunk man into his old room and take care of him there. Gulf spouted a lot of nonsense and talked just about everything to Mew thinking that the one who's taking care of him is either Bright nor one of his friends.

Drinking too much isn't really advisable. Gulf woke up the next day and it's already afternoon to boot. He is wearing clothes that's obviously not his because they are much larger and he is in a familiar but unfamiliar room. Gulf's mind is still hazy, he has to shake his head and drink the water that's been prepared before he realized that he is inside his old room inside Mew's mansion. However instead of being happy, Gulf suddenly turned pale. His head that throbs and his body aches but he didn't pay attention to any of those. The most important thing for him is to get out the room and the mansion as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just short update.

How was it?