Part 3.

// Let's make this story a fluffy story without too much angst 😅😂 (I hope so).

This part contains 'slight' mature contents.
~~~~~~~~~'

Gulf's fidgeting, he is inside Mew's bedroom. He was asked to stay there and wait for Mew since his 'should be' father figure got something to tell him that night. That is the first time Gulf entered Mew's bedroom, he usually goes to the study since Mew is there most of the time but this time is different, the maid asked him to stay inside Mew's room since Mew got a visitor in his study room. Gulf didn't see who is that visitor is though.

"Am I finally getting kicked out?" Gulf asked himself, he doesn't want to think negative things but his mind always reverts back to his trauma making him always thinks that whenever Mew wants to see him or wanted to talk to him, one reason of it is that he might kick him out of his house.

Gulf's still anxious since Mew's taking time to go back his own room. "Am I being hidden here or what?" Gulf asked himself. His mind is full of overthinking.

Gulf decides to just look around inside Mew's room to entertain himself. The bookshelf on the right is fully organized, there's a shelf too with photos and it intrigued Gulf. He opened it to get the frame and he stare at the picture for the longest time he could, they're so alike. The boy beside Mew is so beautiful but he got similarity with Gulf too. "Is this the reason why he asked me to stay here? Because I resemble that man?" Gulf asked himself again as if he can answer those impossible questions.

Mew really takes too long to get back to his room and Gulf's feeling so sleepy already. He decided to lay on Mew's bed to wait for his so called 'daddy' until he unknowingly drifted off to sleep.

Gulf woke up in Mew's embrace, for the first time after being kicked out by his family, it was the only time he didn't have a nightmare, his head was so calm and so fresh.

For a minute there, Gulf is mesmerized by Mew's beauty for the nth time. The mentioned man is topless so making his broad body available for Gulf to explore. "Fuck me Mew" Gulf said to himself but as soon as he let it out from his head, he mentally scolds himself to stop being delusional. Gulf feast his eyes with the rare sight of Mew. His face is little bit closer to Gulf's and his body is out in the open.

Gulf being naughty that he is, he closed his eyes and move a bit, making his lips touches Mew's own. However, Gulf stopped right there, he didn't even dared to move his lips or unlatch it. After few seconds of their lips just touching, Gulf decided to move his head away but before he got the chance, Mew's arm that Gulf uses as a pillow moved making Gulf moved more closer to Mew, their lips were pressing with each other a bit tighter now and what shocked Gulf is that Mew moved his lips to kiss him. He starts kissing Gulf and the latter checked if Mew is awake but his eyes were closed but he is kissing him continuously. Gulf gave in and let Mew have his way, he returned the kiss; Mew is indeed a great kisser. Even though it's already morning, his breath still smells like mint.

Mew's tongue asked for entrance and Gulf happily gave way. He let Mew to explore everything in his cavern and he did the same to Mew, their tongues were dancing with each other, sucking each other's air out. Gulf can't help but to moan but then he realized that Mew might be dreaming and in the latter's dream, it wasn't him who is Mews kissing, he just a substitute, it's just a mistake. Gulf's mind is really extreme sometimes that he doubts everything.

Gulf stopped kissing Mew and tried to move his head away but Mew's arm is in the way, making him unable to move far away. Gulf wants to runaway but he want to cherish that same moment too, to be in Mew's embrace. He just laid his head on Mew's chest, that broad and bulky chest of Mew is so mouth watering. The abs were in the sight of Gulf too. He want to caress them, touch them, lick them but he is afraid that Mew may wake up. He closed his eyes too and the next thing he knew, Mew is on top of him.

"Why are you just wearing like that?" Mew asked. He just keep on looking at Gulf, devouring the younger guy using his eyes.

"What wear, daddy?" Gulf asked innocently, slowly blinking his eyes. He is just really wearing a huge shirt and a boxer and even it's a feast in Mew's eyes, his sanity is shaking and he doesn't want that. He keep thinking that Gulf's a minor and minor's should stay innocent. He has to keep calm and think rationally. "It was hot last night" Gulf said he tried to reach them hem of his shirt but he somehow bumped his hands on the hard below of Mew's. Gulf feels so shy with his actions but instead of scolding him. Mew dropped his body weight on top of Gulf's body, his face is on Gulf's neck. The latter can feel Mew's hard-on on his legs since Mew's a bit taller than him. His heavy breath his fanning Gulf's neck and it is so sexy. He tried calming himself as Mew does the same thing.

Trying to resist himself, Mew can't control it anymore so he bit Gulf's collar bone and instead of expressing a pain, Gulf instead moans and that's the last thread for Mew.

"Fuck it. Tell me or push me away if you don't like it, okay?" Mew said, throwing all his rationality aside. He lift his body up a bit and kissed Gulf again. His hands are wandering on Gulf's body, lifting Gulf's shirt up and remove it totally. Mew stares at Gulf's body, he got a thin waist and pink nipples that is so inviting him to suck them and he did. Mew sucked one of the buds of Gulf while his hand is playing with the other and vice versa.

"Aaahhhnngggg.. moree.." Gulf keeps on moaning and Mew is liking it. He moved down, trailing wet kisses on Gulf's tummy which made the latter bend his body upward. "Daddyyyyyy~" Gulf moans but instead of being turned off, contrary to it, Mew's just keep getting horny.

Mew removed Gulf's boxers and take Gulf's hard member to his mouth while Gulf's moaning mess. It is the first time someone did that to him and he likes it, he is enjoying it. Mew is so skillful.

Mew's other hand is at Gulf's behind, playing with the pink entrance of his hole. Mew's totally been holding back because if he aren't, he would take Gulf there without preparation but he doesn't want to hurt the kid. He tried to insert one finger but Gulf cried in pain. Even though the cry is mixed with pleasure Mew feels guilty.

"I-it's okay daddyyy.. Aahhhgggg, continue please~" Gulf begs but Mew retracted his finger and focused on Gulf's member instead. He take Gulf's full length into his mouth and picking up his pace, making the younger unable to hold himself so he shoots his semen inside Mew's mouth with a warning. Mew sits up and coughed a bit, so Gulf moved and lick Mew's lips.

"Sorry. Get dressed." Mew said attempting to leave Gulf there but the latter don't want to let go.

"...but you're still hard" Gulf eyed Mew's hard-on.

"I'll take care of it" Mew said, he moved and went to the bathroom, leaving Gulf there alone. Gulf immediately picked up his clothes, wear them and run to his room forgetting the reason why he should be in Mew's room in the first place.

He covered himself a blanket and his tears starts welling up. It's not like he is eager to be taken by Mew but his overthinking is became worst again, thinking that Mew doesn't like taking him, that Mew realized that he isn't the same person as that man in the picture. That Mew will never have sex with him as himself, Gulf.

"Gulf?" A knock on his door has startled Gulf. It was Mew but Gulf didn't respond. He just keep himself being hidden by the blanket. "Baby?" Mew calls him out, from time to time, Mew calls him baby as he calls the elder man 'daddy'. "Open the door please" The old man begs but Gulf refused to gave in. He might've forgotten that it's Mew's house, so he got keys for everything.

Gulf heard that the door is being opened using the keys and Mew entered the room and lock it before him.

"Baby.. are you angry at me?" Mew asked, he sits on the bed too but Gulf did not respond. "If you don't reply then daddy will take it that you're angry. I apologize, I acted solely based on my emotions and didn't think that you would dislike it" Mew said, he apologized sincerely but that made Gulf came out of the blanket.

"I didn't dislike it. It's just... just..." Gulf can't complete what he is about to say since he can't obviously tell Mew that he wants to be taken by him. He wants Mew to have sex with him all the time.

"Okay.. I'm sorry again if I made you feel uncomfortable. So as an apology, I'll take you to shopping later? How about we buy a cat?" Mew said and Gulf nodded his head. "Alright then, let's go after breakfast, okay?" Mew messed Gulf's hair before he left the room.

"...but I'm not uncomfortable and I like to be taken by you" Gulf whispered when Mew's waking out the room. The latter looked at Gulf and smiled before he goes back to his own room.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!

How was it? 😂