Part 5.

Gulf is just playing with Hazard at home. He wears a onesie cat pajama and you won't believe your eyes but he really look like a very cute neko.

Playing with cats is part of his daily routine even though he doesn't neglect to have a meal with Mew and welcome him home when he is back from work or to send him off at the door

One of the rare days when Mew got a day off. He sips his coffee from the sofa while Gulf is on the floor playing with his cat. They don't have the time too to be alone and be together, too much too Gulf's dissatisfaction.

"Gulf? Where did you get that onesie?" Mew asked, so from playing with the cat, Gulf looked up and stare at Mew.

"You mean this?" Gulf raised the ears of the onesie he is wearing and Mew can imagine all sort of things. He closed his eyes to nod. "Owh! One of the maids gave them to me. They won't even take money from me to pay for this" Gulf pouts. He looked at Mew who is also looking at him with adoration in his eyes.

"Daddy...?" Gulf calls Mew out when the latter just stayed silent.

"Yes?"

"Can we sleep together tonight?" Gulf asked and Mew almost spits the coffee.

"S-sleep together?" Mew stuttered a bit.

"Yes... can we? Please? Na? Na na na na?" Gulf asked using his puppy eyes and Mew realized that he might have misunderstood what Gulf meant. "Because I can't seem to sleep properly alone, I keep having nightmares." Gulf added.

"This isn't a good idea" Mew thought but he doesn't want to feel bad by turning the younger's request down. Because what if something happened while he is having a nightmare? Then he will blame his self. However, he avoids being to be alone with Gulf since he may not be able to stop himself.

"Sure" Mew said, giving up all the possible things that may happen inside his room. Come what may and leave it all to his sanity and resolve.

"Yey! Thanks daddy!" Gulf suddenly runs to where Mew is - to hug and kiss the man. Gulf's sweet scent entered Mew's sense of smell and he really like Gulf's  natural body scent. Even the first time he sees Gulf, his innocent face and that sweet aroma blending in the rain are the once captivated Mew. He usually just gave food to those who are less fortunate and with Gulf, he feels different that's why he decided to take him in.

Him as a 32 year old man, who never plans to settle down with someone and is devoted to make more money, he picks up a kid to call him as his son but he might have made a mistake on that part because in any possible angle, Gulf is never like a son to him. He wants to deceive his self but the younger guy is too hot and sexy to be his son. However, he has to act as the mature person that he is.

Gulf knocked on Mew's door, the latter opened the door and he is just wearing a towel. He just finished taking a bath and he haven't got the chance the wear clothes first.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I d-didn't mean..." Gulf stuttered. Mew just opened the door wider to let Gulf enter his room. He didn't even bother to excuse his appearance.

"It's okay. Let me just get dressed first, wait for me here." Mew said before he vanished to his changing space.

"Gulf, is this really a good idea?" Gulf asked himself when Mew's no longer in sight. He looks so sexy, the droplets from his hair that runs down to his toned chest and body makes him even more sexier. Perfect doesn't exist but Mew does and he is the best definition of perfection. Gulf almost jumped to Mew's embrace and let him mercilessly take his virginity without hesitation. He wants to be taken by Mew, he wants to be one with Mew. Gulf lay on the bed and roll, trying to calm himself but Mew's smell are everywhere and it's making him horny.

"Shit Gulf, focus on the reason why you're in his room, why you want to sleep beside him" Gulf mentally scolds himself. However, his mind drifted again to Mew's body. "I want to take that towel off, badly." Gulf said not minding if Mew's done changing already.

"Did I made you wait?" Mew asked, he sits on the bed near the head rest and he sees Gulf that laying down near the edge of the bed but he immediately sits right back up properly upon hearing his voice. Mew looked at the disheveled part of the bed and smiled. He can imagine how Gulf messed them.

"Not at all." Gulf said, he turns to crawl near to where Mew is. As the younger starts crawling near Mew, the latter unconsciously licked his lips while looking at Gulf. He is wearing the a bigger shirt that's obviously not his and when he is on all fours, his pink nipples can be seen in an erotic way on Mew's end.

Gulf suddenly straddled Mew to hug him which startled the latter and widened his eyes.

"Uh? Gulf?" Mew calls out to him for a bit and Gulf just looked at him. It didn't request help.

"Yes, daddy?" Gulf answered and Mew just wanna take and grab the temptation in front of him but of course he won't.

"What are you doing?" Mew raised a brow.

"Uh? Hugging you?" Gulf asked innocently and almost faced palmed because of Gulf take things.

"Alrighty!" Mew said, patting Gulf's back and slowly make him move from his lap. Gulf is messing his sanity and losing his control. "Let's sleep now" Mew suggested, sleeping is the best choice to avoid all sorts of temptation. He lay down and Gulf did the same however he snuggled closer to Mews side. Gulf's sweet scent visited Mew nostrils again and he can't resist himself to kiss Gulf's hair.

Gulf hold's Mew shirt and tightened it, making himself to be close to Mew as possible. Their bodies are close to each other that Mew can feel the hard-on of Gulf but he played oblivious to it. Mew instead pulled Gulf much closer to his body and let his hand wander at Gulf's back and finally entering Gulf's shirt. Gulf turned and his back to Mew while the latter is still hugging him. Gulf grind his behind on Mew's hard member and slightly moan. Mew moves his hand and caress Gulf's tummy, up to his chest and slowly plays with the hard nipples. Gulf's moans went a bit higher and that was the last straw for Mew. Gulf's too erotic and too sexy for him.

~~~~~~

This was supposed to be posted last Sunday but things happened, I had to bring my brother (this time) to the hospital - but he is okay now.

So yeah! Jugjugan in the next part? 😂

How was it?

Take care everyone!
Lovelots ❤️💙