Part 8.

Gulf explored the whole university with Mild and Kaownah but the two got a class wherein Gulf didn't have to take, so he just wanders around to search for things or spot where he can spend his time until his next class.

Gulf got a text from his classmate that the class next is canceled so he is done for the day.

"Daddy, I'm all done for the day" Gulf sent the message to Mew and smiled. He decide to wait at the gate for his ride but someone stopped in front of him with a red McLaren car. Everyone's eyes are on that red expensive car and Gulf moved to the side a bit because he know that it isn't one of Mew's car but the door of the car suddenly opened and revealed a very handsome man that Gulf didn't expect that will notice him, Luke, the rich, handsome and smart half American first year student. He is a classmate of Gulf in one of the subjects but wherever Luke goes, people swarmed him.

"Hey, Gulf right?" Luke shows his killer smile to Gulf and Gulf creased his brows since he didn't know that someone like Luke will take note of him.

"Yes?" Gulf asked, confused.

"Are on the way home? I can take you there" Luke offered and Gulf still confused why the popular man offered him a ride. "Come on?" Luke stepped out of the car and offered to Gulf to hop in to the passengers seat. The latter doesn't want to shame Luke or to make him look like a fool but Gulf doesn't want to just join him either since he doesn't know what is Luke's main purpose of taking him home.

"I'm sorry, I have a ride too. Uhm, I already called them so I can't go with you" Gulf smiled but Luke didn't listen and starts walking towards Gulf. Luke is way taller than Gulf so the latter stepped backwards while Luke is moving towards him. Gulf almost tripped but a big hands caught his back before he falls.

"Who are you?" Mew asked, his gaze is glued to Luke while Gulf opened his eyes because the fall he expected didn't happen.

"I'm a classmate. I just wanna take him home since his driver is taking too long to arrive" Luke said, he back away for a bit to give space to the two.

"I- I'm sorry, he is Luke, a classmate of mine. He is just being generous" Gulf said and he smiled at Luke, "Thank you for your offer but I guess I can't take it now since my ride is here" Gulf politely said and Luke nodded then he get back to his car but before he left, he took a glance at Gulf then speeds away.

They both stare at Luke's car then Mew tighten his hold on Gulf's hand before he pull him to his own car that parked not far away from where they're standing.

"Don't talk to him next time" Mew said, his eyes are on the road. Gulf knew whom Mew is referring to and he nodded.

"Yes..." Gulf answered.

"Is he bothering you at school?" Mew asked again and Gulf shake his head. It was the first time Luke talked to him.

"No..."

"Good, tell me if someone is bothering you at school, okay?" Mew said and Gulf just nodded. He can't just tell Mew someone bothers him because he doesn't want to inconvenience him more than he do. Mew is already the one paying for his tuition, his food and everything so any more than that is already too much. Mew placed his hand on Gulf's thigh and massage it a little while his other hand sticks to the steering wheel. "Do you want to stop by somewhere?" Mew asked.

"Yeah, hotel" Gulf said from the back of his mind. He is getting horny by how Mew massage his thighs but he doesn't complain because he likes it. "Ahm, how about there?" Gulf points the cake shop on the way, so Mew pulls over.

"You want a cake? We can get one but you can eat that in my office since I still have work to do" Mew said and Gulf looked at Mew confused, why did he pick him up if he is busy with work? He doesn't want to question Mew about it but it still piqued his curiosity.

"Okay..." Gulf said, he removed his seatbelt but before he can open the door of the car, Mew pulled him for a kiss. Gulf looked around to see if someone's watching them but Mew just laughed.

"The car is tinted, they can't see us outside" Mew said before he fixed Gulf's shirt and he got out of the car first, leaving the blushing Gulf inside.

"OMG. So erotic" Gulf said while he is holding his face, he looked at Mew who is waiting at him outside, and slightly slapped his face. "Don't blush in everything he does!" He scolded himself before he swallowed hard and get off the car.

Mew bought him a whole chocolate cake that he picked and iced coffee for them. Gulf internally screamed because of how pretty the cakes are but he only picked one. He take note of the store's location so he can visit it again and enjoy the cakes he also wanted to try.

Gulf looked at how tall the building is. He is amazed because he has been to his father's work place before and the building is not near as tall as Mew's. "Just how rich he is?" Gulf said to himself but he didn't dare to ask.

Everyone they passed by on greets Mew and looks at him curiously because he is new. Most of them wears suits and formal attires while Gulf is wearing a simple clothes, he looks like Mew's personal assistant but not quite because it's Mew who is holding the food they bought from the cake shop.

"Just sit anywhere." Mew said when they reached the top floor which happened to be Mew's office. He doesn't own the whole floor because the other side are for other employee's office but almost half of the floor is being occupied as Mew's office. Mew sit in front of the desk where his name is displayed and Gulf chose to sit on the sofa.

Mew started working on his things already while he let Gulf alone. The latter looked around and found a tiny kitchen on the corner, he took two plates, fork and a knife to cut the cake. He sliced one and take the iced coffee and approached Mew's table.

"Daddy, you can eat too" Gulf placed the food on Mew's table. The latter just looked at him, thank him and return his attention to the files on his desk.

Gulf pouts and sits back to the sofa and eats his share of the cake. He looks around since he is bored and sees the stash of files under the table and found his father's profile. His eyes widened, he immediately turned to Mew if the latter is looking at him but fortunately he isn't. Gulf take the file then carefully and silently put it inside his bag without Mew's knowing.

~~~~~~
Hello!

How was it? I'm kinda busy, so yeah, we might only have one update a week 😂😂

Take care guys ❤️💙