2

*BELL RINGS*

'Finally class ended..Anyway our teacher's name was Shota Aizawa but he said we should call him Mr.Aizawa which suits him very well than Mr.Shota..'

At first,Jiro didn't recognise me because of how my body changed myself a lot especially at the face part but she's happy that my personality didn't changed at all and we're both glad we become classmates and I got introduced by the other girls which are Momo Yaoyorozu,Ochaco Uraraka,Tsuyu Asui,Mina Ashido and Toura Hagakure..

(Hagakure is not invisible just imagine that she had a visible whole body,Ashido without horns and her skin is brown not pink and Asui isn't a frog anymore..For the boys Koda will be changing his face into a diamond shape,Tokoyami don't have dark shadow instead he's gonna have dark shadow as his pet and he's showing his face..Mineta's hair is gonna be a shaggy hairstyle one..Because this is a quirkless AU!!)

I get along with them easily because they were friendly and fun to be around..This was the first time I had a good feeling of making friends like this..Because back then I don't have any female friends because of how I look except for Izu of course because he was nice to me and he was the one who insisted and pursue himself to become my friend which I was happy to accept and to be with him..

And Bakugo is out of the picture on that topic..Izu was having a good company with Iida and he was our class president while Yaomomo become our vice president all of us girls become eye widened when we know she was the daughter of the CEO of the famous company in Japan they also import their products in another countries which also become famous..But her personality was very charming and elegant which suits her and we're glad she wasn't spoiled or a brat like other CEO's daughter she was also smart and iconic..

Ashido was an athelte,Jiro was a back up singer and instrumental for any performance events because her father was a singer while Uraraka,Hagakure,Tsu and I just the normal ones but they also brag my past on how I put 5 male outsiders of the school at the hospital after beating them up when they was planning to kill a student inside..

And today Yaomomo decided to treat us in a milk tea shop of course for a milk tea which we agreed and thanked her..

I already told Izu that I can't walk home together with him because I'm going to hang out with the girls which he agreed.

***

"I still can't believe on that body of yours (Y/n) can beat up 5 male outsiders."Mina said while I scratch the back of my hair.

"Actually..My body isn't like this before I was fat and strong..Unlike now I lose weight too much..And I don't even like this because I'm not comfortable having this figure."I said as the girls shake their heads.

"It suits you!..In fact your personality didn't changed that's all matters to me (Y/n)."Jiro said as the girls nod in agreement.

"Thanks girls..I never felt this kind of happy feeling back then."I said.

"They might not accept you for who you are,but us can accept who for who you truly are even fat or sexy."Mina said.

"Mina's right! What's the matter is not just your personality but also your vibe girl!"Hagakure cheered.

"Let's cheers our milk tea for (Y/n)!"Yaomomo said as we all cheers.

"CHEERS!!"

The girls and I parted ways since I'm gonna turn left and they're gonna turn right so we said our goodbyes before parting our ways heading our ways to home since we take the same bus..