4

Today we were called for an earthquake drill and I'm standing beside Bakugo..

I know I shouldn't bother,but..There was a bit had happened between the two of us last night that I couldn't take off the feeling of nervous and embarrassed..

*FLASHBACK*

"If you just didn't leave me grandma I would've be scared like this..I really hated that figure at the room..I can't go inside.."I said trying to calm myself down while sitting on the ground outside the house looking at the ground.

"I should've just stayed at Izu's house or even just invite him here..Or anyone I could stay for the night..This is really scary for me to went inside back that it could scare the sh*t out of me again.."

"Oi."

"Oh please not a drunk man.."

"What the f*ck are you talking about Fat Pancake."I looked up to see no other than Bakugo also known as the angry pomeranian.

"Nothing.."I said as he glared at me.

"I know why you're here outside it's all over written in your face..You're scared and also your grandma isn't home with you.."He said.

"I don't need your help.."I said as he sighted.

"Oi Fat Pancake..Old hag saw you here earlier and it's already past 8 but she still f*cking wakes me up just to fetch you and bring with me at home for the night since she already know."He said.

"I see..I just gotta lock the doors and windows first..Y-You can stay here."I said as he shake his head.

"I'll come inside and close the windows you'll lock the back door."He said as he went inside before I could say anything.

'As if he owns this house to order me around..Tsk..'

Bakugo and I closed all of the windows and locked the back door before I take my pyjamas,Uniform,Bag and another needed stuff for tomorrow as I put the key next to the plant.

We reached his house as Mrs.Mitsuki and Mr.Masaru greeted me and Mrs.Mitsuki make something for me to eat as Bakugo went to his room already.

"Why are you still awake Mr.Masaru? Aren't you gonna open your clothing shop tomorrow morning?"I asked as he nods.

"Yeah..But I just wanna sleep later since we all do have a guest as what Mitsuki tell us."He said as Mrs.Mitsuki chuckles.

"Dear..Don't be to obvious on her for our son."She said as I tilt my head.

"What's up with Bakugo?"I asked.

"Oh..You don't call him Katsu anymore?"She asked as I shake my head as I looked down.

"I understand dear,he also did mistreat you ever since you met Inko's son..He's a totally jealousy and softie boy.."She said as I chuckled.

"By the way Mrs.Mitsuki I can take care of the other dishes to wash up since I'm gonna sleep at the couch."I said as she shakes her head.

"You should went for sleep at Katsuki's room."She said.

"Huh?..I mean Bakugo and I have issues."I said as she shakes her head.

"Tell him I ordered that he can't do anything about it dear just trust me I got you."She said.

"And for the fact that Katsuki's behaviour should change even a bit especially to other people."Mr.Masaru said as I nod.

"I..Do understand.."I said.