12

~TIMESKIP~

*SHOWDOWN QUIZ*

The showdown quiz was being held here at UA..And it was also in our classroom..It was really all of the years from 1st-4th years.

"(N/n)..Are you alright? You seem a bit nervous here drink some water."I turned around to see Izu handing a water bottle I was about to take it when it fly away.

*THUDD*

"K-Kacchan.."Izu said as we looked up to him.

"If you're gonna give some water bottles you should stand up Deku! And you fat pancake stop being so damn nervous!"He shouted as I rolled my eyes and I went to get the water bottle.

"It's now dusty..I'll just go buy at the cafeteria Izu..Two water bottles for us."I said as he nods.

"Don't be late (L/n)."Iida said as I nod and heading my way to the cafeteria.

'Man..This is really making me nervous..Even just a showdown quiz could give me a heart attack..I mean I don't really have the brain to be at the top more like I'm doing my best to just gain grades and not ranks..'

'Why did you let me in Mr.Aizawa..I mean I do wanna participate because I'm also gonna be given some grades in exchange,but I'm also nervous at the same time what if I'm the only student that gets the lowest score on everything I'm really sucked in Biology and Geometry those subjects give me more headaches..'

*THUDD*

"Huh? What was that sound?"I decided to follow where the sound was coming from and take a peek.

'The h*ll?!'

A male student from Shiketsu High I could assume because he wasn't wearing our uniform and the others was wearing the same uniform as him too so it wold be probably his schoolmates..

"Trying to steal my girl,are we now Kai."The male said.

"I already told you man..She flirted with me! She was the one who went to approach me everyday!"The male defended as the other males laughed at him.

"Damn..You always got your act situation,huh! My girlfriend told me she always approached you everyday because you were black mailing her punk!"The male said.

"I don't know what you were talking about!"The male shouted.

"What are we talking about? PFT—Man you really got some nerves..You almost did that to every girl you hit on."The other male said.

"It's not my problem if they always approach me! And it's not problem if I get to like someon—"Before the guy could finish his sentence he got a punch from the guy on the right side.

"OII!! What do you think you're doing! Violence against others is forbidden here! I'll tell Principal Nezu about this."I said coming out from where I was peeking.

"Damn it! Someone saw us."The male said.

"Oi you better not tell your principal or I'll bully this guy another again if you did and this time I'll make it worse."The other male said.

"What this guy did to the three of you to bully him like this."I said.

"Well little ms.whoever you are I'll suggest you should stay away from this guy..He's gonna block mail you if he has the chance and your life is gonna be a living h*ll like our girlfriends had been because of this sh*t."The other male said as I shushes him.