11

"You're so fast to get here! A-And what are you doing here Todoroki? I thought you're still having study session with Izu."I said as he nods.

"I am..But when I saw Bakugo I quickly stopped our study session and followed Bakugo and then I saw you here went out from this house."He said.

"Did Bakugo do something to you?"He said as I shake my head.

"Nah,I'm all good besides I went inside this house because I dried myself I was very grateful of them it was—"

"(L/n) you forgot your phone..Oh Bakugo and Todoroki."It was Shoji and Tokoyami went out.

"I see..You dried yourself inside Tokoyami's and Shoji's place..Are you guys living here?"Todoroki asked as the two of them shake their heads.

"Tokoyami and I used to play here and called this place as ours..We found (L/n) earlier and let her in to dry herself."Shoji replied.

"Were you supposed to have a study session with Midoriya?"Tokoyami asked.

"Yes,I am but then I stopped after I saw Bakugo running back and forth near the café where we studied."He said.

"I see..Here's your phone (L/n) you forgot to bring it with you."Tokoyami said as he give me the phone and I thanked him.

"Come on now Fat Pancake..Old hag is waiting for us—"Bakugo got cut off.

"I think she should come with me instead since you let her soaked by the rain instead to stay at your place."Todoroki said as he grab my other arm.

"Shut up Icyhot! She's with me!"Bakugo barked.

"It's better she's with me than you."Todoroki snapped.

"Um..I think you're giving (L/n) a hard situation to handle.."Shoji spoke as the both of them didn't give any attention to him.

"Oi stop it!!!"I shouted as I shoved them both away from me.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I take my phone out and checked the notifications that it made my phone buzz..As I opened my phone my eyes went wide and my mouth was wide open in excitement.

"What happened (L/n)?"Tokoyami asked.

"Is there something wrong?"Todoroki asked.

"Are you alright?"Shoji asked.

"Oi Fat Panc—"I cut him off.

"I WON THE FLAME EMPERORS!!! AND THE GAME CD HAS BEEN DELIVERED!!"I exclaimed in excitement while bouncing.

"U-Uh..I think you shouldn't bounce like that (Y/n)."Todoroki spoke as I looked at him.

"Okay?..Anyways I'm gonna get my things from Bakugo's house and went home right away to play the game!!"With that I leave them behind.

"(Y-Y/N)-!!!"

"OI FAT PANCAKE!!"

***

'That was a thought situation back there..'

I already went home and grandma was out for some grocery since we're running out of foods in the fridge to eat..Grandpa did send some money for us to have in order for grandma to buy some foods as I went upstairs..Change and put all of my things back as I started to pay the Flame Emperors.

But before I could I texted Izu that I won and received the prize and going to play it right away..And then I started to play it..

*GAME START*
*FLAME EMPERORS*