13

TODOROKI'S POV

After the showdown quiz I saw (Y/n) and Midoriya went out after they arrange and put their things back inside their bags leaving the rest of us inside with some Shiketsu High students.

"Hey Bakugo."I called out standing behind his seat.

"The f*ck do you want."He said as I sighted and crossed my arms.

"Do you perhaps feel the same way as I feel?"I asked as he looked at me with an irritated face.

"I don't know and I don't f*ckin' care Icyhot!"He shouted as he stood up and was about to leave.

"Don't you have any worries or even concerns what might happen to (Y/n) if Kai Hou hit on her? He's a bad news to all girls at Shiketsu High but the school cannot kick him out without any evidences,perhaps do you wanna do something if we find out that he's into her?"I said as he looked at me once.

"I can handle it by myself I don't need your help Icyhot.."And with that he leaves me completely all alone in the classroom.

"I see..If you don't need my help I'll do it in another way.."And then I leave the classroom.

IZU'S POV
(AT THE CANDY SHOP)

(N/n)-chan doesn't really like candies especially chocolates since she's more into foods than sweets..

"You can take whatever you want (Y/n)! It's all my treat since you helped me out earlier..And what's your name again?"Hou said as he looked at me while (N/n)-chan was busy checking out the sweets at the aisles.

"M-My names Izuku Midoriya..I-I'm (N/n)-chan's best friend.."I said as we shake hands.

"Then I should call her (N/n)-chan!"He exclaimed with a wide smile.

'I-I think this gonna go seems bad..'

"(N/n)-chan~"Hou called out as he was try to wrap his arms around (N/n)-chan's shoulder but she dodged it by checking the other aisle making Hou's face hit the aisle as I chuckled secretly.

'W-Why am I c-chuckling?!'

"A-Are you alright Hou?"I said as he stood up and nods while (N/n)-chan looked confused.

"What happened?"She asked as Hou shake his head with a smile.

"There's nothing to worry about (N/n)-chan."He said while (N/n)-chan just nod.

'This is gonna be a long hour for us..'

After (N/n)-chan picked some sweets for the three of us which at the very end she paid because she pursue and insisted than Hou.

"We're gonna part ways now since I'm going the other way..Let's hangout often (N/n)-chan!"And with that Hou went to the other direction as I heard (N/n)-chan sighted.

"Are you alright (N/n)-chan?"I asked as she looked at me and nod.

(N/n)-chan and I took the bus and then parted ways but when she was not in my sight anymore I decided to went to the park to have some fresh air to breath and clear my mind up..

"Is Hou really a bad news to (N/n)-chan?"I spoke as I swing.

"Oi Shitty Deku."I turned around to see Kacchan with an arm crossed behind him was Todoroki as I stood up.

"K-Kacchan..T-Todoroki what are you guys doing here?"I said.

"We were talking about (Y/n)'s safety."Todoroki replied as Kacchan smack Todoroki's back as he glared at him back.

"I don't care anything or whatever about Fat Pancake..I'm going home."Kacchan said but Todoroki stopped him.

"Bakugo we talked about this earlier..Midoriya could give us some information on how Kai Hou act towards her."Todoroki said.

'Did they mean about (N/n)-chan?..'

"That bastard Hou is just an extra why would Fat Pancake waste time on her or even hang out another with that cocky bastard."Kacchan said.

"Actually Kacchan,Todoroki..Hou pursue to have a hangout often with (N/n)-chan."I spoke as the both of them looked at me.

"Why? Did (Y/n) approved about this?"Todoroki asked as I shake my head.

"Looks like he's really hitting on Fat Pancake.."Kacchan said.

"He even called her (N/n)-chan like I used to."I said.

"What the f*ck.."I heard Kacchan.

"This is getting worse than what I've thought he's already starting his move on (Y/n)."Todoroki said.

"What should we do about it?"I asked.

"I have an idea..But please keep your words straight and don't be too obvious."Todoroki said.

"Whatever I'm heading home now extras.."With that Kacchan walks away.

~TIMESKIP~
TUESDAY

This was the day where Hou asked (N/n)-chan to hangout with him and since (N/n)-chan don't have any plans she accepted which they were gonna meet at the school gate.

Todoroki,Kacchan and I planned to went early out of the school gate to meet and confront Hou without (N/n)-chan's concern.

"A-Are you guys s-sure about this?.."I asked as Todoroki nods while Kacchan was walking ahead of us.

"Oh..Aren't you (N/n)-chan's best friend? Who are these two?"Hou asked as I nod.

"Hou this is my classmates and we are (N/n)-chan's—"

"Boyfriend."

"(Y/n)'s boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Oh! I didn't know she had since she said she was single when we have a phone call last night."Hou said.

'They had a phone call? (N/n)-chan didn't never did that with me!'

'I-I t-think I'm a bit j-jealous..'

"What's (Y/n)'s number then?"Kacchan said.

"It's XXXX-XXXX-XXX"Hou replied.

"When is (Y/n)'s birthday then."Todoroki said.

"(Birthday date and year)."Hou replied.

"Then what's (N/n)-chan's favorite food and color?"I suddenly asked as the three of them looked at me.

"Man..I didn't get the chance to ask her that though since she's going to sleep I'm gonna ask her later."Hou replied.

"I-I see.."I said.

"You're (Y/n)'s boyfriend,really? Two boyfriends I think she isn't a timer for me though..You three seems planning something to make me back off of being (N/n)-chan's friend..Do you think she will like it?"He said with a smirk on the last part he said.

"You bastard!—"Kacchan grabbed Hou's collar and he was about to punch him when he got cut off by Hou.

"(N/n)-chan! You friends wanted to hit me!"Hou shouted as we turned around and saw (N/n)-chan with eye widened.

"(N-N/n)-chan.."I spoke as he shoved Kacchan away from Hou.

"What's wrong with you three?"She asked.

"It's not like what you think (Y/n)-"Todoroki got cut off.

"Just please leave us..Izu I'm gonna call you later don't forget it and let's go Kai."And with that they walk away.

"That cocky bastard.."Kacchan said while clenching his fist.

"We got screwed up by his act.."Todoroki sighted.

"(N/n)-chan.."

"What have we done.."