24

YOUR POV

Tonight was today's evening modeling fashion show for Mrs.Mitsuki and with the others..Since grandma can't attend because she's leaving the house again to visit grandpa which I can't go to since we had a reservation on a resort from Mr.Enji which Mrs.Mitsuki take his offer to be under and work together on Mr.Enji's business.

Grandma didn't mind that I should have a little bit of blast in my life and let me skip this visitation to grandpa at the farm since I've been busy about school and currently right now grandma help me to dress up as Mina cannot come with me to the place together since Kirishima asked her to have a ride with so that means I have Izu to bring me there and enjoy since I got a free ticket to invite a friend with me so I decided to choose Izu since the girls also insisted because they wanted too.

'I didn't even know their reason..They were squealing about it first and ended up being happy that I decided to choose Izu than anyone else..'

'I wonder who's Bak--I mean Katsu invited with him..Oh,right we were paired up together and I'm currently his female model partner..'

"Off we go..There! You're finally done with the dress..Any minute now that Midoriya kid will be on his way to pick you up and I don't need to tell him to take good care of you since he always do that.."Grandma said as I thanked her.

"Let me take a photo of you first so I can show it to your grandpa.."She said as we both take a photo on her phone.

'Since I've been saving and got salary from working into Mrs.Mitsuki's store I got to buy both grandma and grandpa a new phone just for the two of them to use in any purposes they like..I'm very grateful that they liked it and usually use it when they aren't busy..'

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"That must be him..I shall open the door and finish the final touch..Oh before I forgot."She said as she stop her tracks at the door as she looked at me.

"Don't use to much makeup and always wear your natural smile then kick some mans ass*es if they're trying to hit on you,okay?"She said as I nod with a chuckle.

"I always remember that grandma.."I said as she nods and went downstairs.

'Just the way grandma tell mom before..I miss them already I should visit their grave sometimes if I have the time in this following semester break..'

I then arranged my hair clip before taking a deep breath and heading downstairs and slowly walking down since I'm wearing a doll shoes that kinda have heels on it.

"Y-You look lovely (N-N/n)-chan.."Izu said as I smiled and thanked him.

"So what are you gonna use to ride for?"Grandma asked.

"Oh..I borrowed a friend's car--"

"What the--! I mean..Where did you borrowed that car?! That really looks expensive and cool.."I said as Izu scratches the back of his hair.

"I told him that I only need a car to ride for you,but he was being persistent to use me this one so I have no choice but to let him choose whatever he lets me borrow.."He said as I nod.

"He seems interesting and having faith in you to borrow a car like this Izu.."I said as he nods.

"R-Right..That's why I gotta take good care of this car tonight so it wouldn't be embarrassing if I give it back to him by tomorrow."He said as I nod.