27

BAKUGO'S POV

'Damn it..I have no other choice but to go because of old hag wanted me to look after her especially Sh*tty hair is persisting me too that's how old hag knows because of sh*tty hair's stupid mouth!

"Oi what's gotten into you Katsuki? If you don't really wanna come then do--"

"I'LL COME AND THAT'S FINAL! YOU'VE GOT ME PACKED ALL OF MY STUFF AND THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!"I shouted as she sighted.

"Don't you really know why she's going to Kyoto,aren't you?"Old hag said as I looked at her.

"What do you mean old hag?"I said.

"Even my idiot son doesn't know about it..Listen,Katsuki I just want you to look after (Y/n) on Kyoto because that was the place where both of her parents was engrave if you ever know that's why she's visiting and staying there to remember some memories since I can't come because I'm busy at the store I'm just worried that she might be feeling devastated and lonely when she visit her parents grave alone without any of your classmate noticing even Inko's son..She would be still hiding her feelings.."She said.

"That's bunch of sh*tty words you say,you should've said that important details..Never mind I'm going to meet them up at the station,anyway."With that I Ieave the house with my luggage and some allowance.

***

'This is really sh*t..Sh*tty Deku is already here and that Icyhot bastard too..How can she be able to act properly now when the extras are all over her surroundings and keep questioning her about this like why did she choose to come here or even is she seeing someone..'

"Oi Bakugo!"I turned around to see Sh*tty hair while dragging his luggage and backpack.

"Why did you even bring a backpack when it's just two weeks.."I said as he scratch the back of his hair.

"That's a secret for now..I wonder if (Y/n) is seeing someone that's why she choose in Kyoto than enjoying her semester here in Tokyo.."Sh*tty hair said.

"She's not seeing anyone,she probably just wanted to come here because of some sh*tty stuffs."I said.

"Yeah,probably..That might be true but what if my guess was right you're going to be overprotective to her again,aren't you? Just like what you did to Midoriya before you scared him off though even he was just being nice to (Y/n)..Just spit it out if you wanted to be friends w--"

"Shut it sh*tty hair I don't wanna talk about it..And I'm not in good mood about sh*tty Deku I'm thinking of something right now that's all so stop bugging me."I said as he sighted and didn't speak as what I've said to him.

'Good he stop speaking now I can be able to concentrate on what was I thinking..'