39

YOUR POV

'I've decided to confront Hiroshi on this day where Jiro told me that he's gonna take me back no matter what's the reason..'

*SIGH*

"I need to end his imagination if he thinks he can take me back now.."I changed my hair into a long bun before eating my breakfast which grandma would always do for me everyday before I went to school.

"Brat..I know this is your own life,but I think you should really started to avoid that Hiroshi kid because I can tell that Todoroki,Bakugo and Midoriya kids aren't seeing it as pleasuring."Grandma spoke as I nod.

"I know that grandma..That's why today after school this is gonna be our last hang out since I'm going to confront him."I said.

"Are you gonna be fine? It's not like you can't do anything about yourself but I think you should be any of those brats with you."She said as I shake my head.

"No need grandma I would like to face him on my own and won't bother any of them."I said as she sighted and just nod.

"See you later grandma~!"I waved off before putting my shoes on and went to take my bus heading to UA High as I saw Izu was sitting at the back as I sat beside him and I tap his shoulder.

"Y-Yes? Oh! It's you (N/n)-chan I'm glad we took the same bus."He said as I nod.

"What's bothering you? It seems like you're having trouble with something."I said as he nods while scratching the back of his head.

"It's just about you and Hiroshi.I know that I'm not in the position to stop you from seeing him after class but (N/n)-chan if he ask you to be with him again are you gonna accept it? He dumped you for his ex girlfriend and when he comes here he wants you to be his again."He said as he holds my hand.

"Izu..--"

"(N/n)-chan..He's crazy if he think he can get you back you aren't a thing to be dumped and to take back whenever he wants you deserve to be treated like a treasure..B-Because for me (N-N/n)-chan you are indeed a treasure..Into my heart."He said as he didn't faze out from looking into my eyes as he held my hands as I then smiled.

"Thank you for that lovely words,Izu..But you don't have to worry I'm going to confront him today after school."I said with a smile and ruffled his hair.

"B-But (N-N/n)-chan--"

"Trust me,just trust me in this Izu."I said as he nods.

*BELL RINGS*

As what I've also expected that the issue would spread like a wildfire inside the classroom as the girls want me to stop hanging out with him already the same with the guys and even Iida wanted me to go home early and don't hangout with anyone as I didn't agree and told them that I will confront him and they'll put trust on me since I can manage this one.

'I know that there are some people who still want their ex's back,but for my case I won't be needing him anymore I have my classmates especially the trio that makes me happy which are Katsu,Shoto and Izu..After he dumped me,I've learned a lot of things from this classroom to be and not to be that was the question and was also a famous quote/line from William Shakespeare an English play writer who wrote Romeo and Juliet..'

'To be loved by him again or not to be with him anymore..That's the question I had for now for confronting him after class..'

~TIMESKIP~

"Oi Fat Pancake!"I turned around to see Katsu with a scowl in his face as he was also with Izu and Shoto.

"W-What are you guys d-doing here?"I asked as he grab my arm.

"You won't be seeing with that guy come with us--"Before he could drag me away I yanked my arm away from him.

"Katsu I can handle this matter you guys don't have to worry instead put trust on me especially you,Izu I've told you earlier you don't need to worry anything I've got this..I-I don't wanna bother anyone,okay?"I said as I only heard a sight escape from Katsu's mouth as he was about to grab my arm again when Hiroshi appeared and shoved him away as Katsu was about to punch him in the face when I stand between them.

"Stop it! Not in school grounds! Please Izu tell them what I've told you."I said as Izu only nods while I can see in his eyes that he was really worried about me.

'I'm sorry Izu,but I want to handle this on my own because knowing the three of you to handle this matter it would cause more trouble by Katsu's action..'

"Come on (Y/n) I'm going to take you somewhere and I have important thing to say to you."Hiroshi said as I nod and follow after him.

***

"So..What do you say (Y/n)? I know that you still want me,so just say that you would take it--"

"I've never said anything that I want you back,Hiroshi."I said as he chuckled.

"Come on don't be a bashful one now those hangouts with me are just signs that you still want me--"

"Like what I've just said I don't want you back,Hiroshi I'm happy what I have now and I'm contented to my friends."I said as he laughed.

"Ah,I see..It's because of those trio brats,isn't it? Those are just some scumbags guys that you'll meet and have than me--"Before he could say anything I grab his collar and glared at him.

"Don't you ever say something bad about them neither to my friends! They know what happened and even accepted for who truly and what I am! Unlike you! You've just wanted me from the start since you wanted to make fun of me in front of everyone at the school before!"I shouted as he still laughed at me.

"You've changed which was the best to show your true colors than to act like an angel that full of plasticity..Those three were the ones who mad my life happy when I came back not just how I changed a lot but they make my life happy since I've mad them happy too before..They l-liked me truly than you."I said as I shoved him away from me.

"As if one of them or any of your classmates would even date you..Just look at yourself! You just gotta say 'Yes,I want you back' And that's it you'll have me once again."He said as I sighted.

"Shut your trap now Hiroshi don't act like innocent and you pity me..B-Because I don't need any of those! I don't need those plasticity you had for me! I'm really done with you and I basted you already!"I said frustrated as he didn't speak.

"T-That's all I have to say to you know..That's what I really want behind those fake love those relationship and memories I had with you..You've made me really sick..I don't really like having those days with you,you make my life more miserable than before that isn't.."I said as I started to sob.

"PFT--HAHAHAHAHA! Look who's talking now! You were the one who made my life more miserable than it is! I'm so sick seeing that face of yours before,but now damn look how you've changed a lot so you really gotta have me! Than those three scumbags!"He shouted as he started to drag me away as I trying to pull my arm out.

"H-Hiroshi let go off me! You're hurting me already!"I shouted as I tried to yank my arm out as he grab it more harshly.

"I said let go!"I shouted as he suddenly slap me and I stumbled into the ground.

"Look what I've made to you--"

"KACCHAN NO!"

"BAKUBRO STOP!"

*THUD*

"F*ck you! Don't you ever lay another finger on--"

"What's mine!"

"What's mine!

"Mine!"