15

YOUR POV

It's been a week since the girls and I help Hou out for making the tables turn around to his senpai named Kaito Hiroshi and make a pure statement for an evidence so that the whole school of Shiketsu high knows especially the other people still talking back to him and gossiping.

"So when do we need to go for the principal at Shiketsu?"Jiro asked.

We were currently outside the garden inside the UA high school planning to
help Hou out.

"I don't know let me ask Hou later we should hangout with him after school so everything is gonna be okay."I said as she nods.

"The sooner the better."Tsu said.

"I'll defend you girls if that Kaito Hiroshi is gonna do something bad to you when we went there."Mina said.

"I did also prepared early for Hou's case and I'll make sure their principal knows the whole truth."Yaomomo said.

"I'm very grateful to have you guys I'm sorry if I brag you into this."I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Don't worry (Y/n)! We're friends after all so we're gonna stick together!"Hagakure exclaimed making as all giggled.

"I'll also teach you guys how to defend yourself using basic skills."Ochaco said.

"I'll owe you one girls each one of you if we did this perfectly..It's my first time to have this feeling not being alone..I mean I do have Izu and met Jiro before but this one is really different..So thank you."I said as they all smiled to me and we make a group hug.

"Don't make our eyes teary (Y/n)!"Mina said as she gives me head pats.

"It's a bit cheesy,but I'm glad you feel that right now with us."Jor said as I nod.

"Yeah.."I said as we all continue to eat our lunch while talking.

IZU'S POV

"Man..Do you guys think that Kai Hou is taking advantage to the girls?"Mineta said suddenly.

"I guess so..Ever since (L/n) met Hou she's been hanging out more often than Midoriya."Kaminari said as he looked at me.

"Do you think (L/n) ditch him or something like that? I mean no offend Midoriya but we really saw you that you always hangout or walk together with (L/n) but when she meets Hou—"Sero got cut off when Kacchan stood up while throwing his chair away from him.

"Bakugo! No throwing your chair neither your desk! It's disrespectful of you!"Iida lecture which Kacchan didn't mind him.

"(Y/n) isn't like that she's trying to help Hou out with the girls's help."Todoroki spoke as our attention went towards her.

"I do agree of what Todoroki says..(L/n) doesn't seem to ditch Midoriya like that,Am I right?"Tokoyami said as he looked at me and I nod.

"Y-Yeah..(N/n)-chan wouldn't do such things like that to me."I said.

"Glad now you know it extras."With that Kacchan leaves the room.

"Bakugo wait for me! Come on Sero! Kaminari! We gotta go to the arcade,remember?"Kirishima said as the two nods and follow Kacchan.

"I wanna ask something Todoroki..What makes you think I mean where did you get the idea that (L/n) along with the girls was helping Hou from Shiketsu high?"Iida asked as Todoroki stood up and looked at him.

"I accidentally heard there conversation when I went into a convenient store yesterday."He said as Iida nods.

'Accidentally? I thought he said that he's going to follow them when (N/n)-chan leaves us with Hou..'

"Midoriya."Todoroki called out as I paid attention to him.

"What is it Todoroki?"I asked.

"So..don't mind what Kaminari says he doesn't aware of his words we-I mean you don't have to worry about (Y/n) anymore since now that she was just trying to help Hou out."Todoroki says as I nod.

"Y-Yes.."I said and he soon then leaves the classroom as the others did the same leaving Iida and I alone inside the classroom.

"It seems the situation where (L/n) is in making you uncomfortable or missing her presence."Iida spoke.

"I-It's not like I like (N/n)-chan or something like that! It's just that yes I missed hanging out with her and her presence too."I said as he nods.

"Do you want to hangout? We can talk about it and also some discussion with our showdown quiz that Mr.Aizawa didn't give us yet the results."He said as I nod.

We then went out for a hangout and talked about the showdown quiz with MrAizawa's late of giving us results and started talking about (N/n)-chan's situation with the girls and Hou.

"So..How long (L/n) and you have been friends?"He asked.

"Since our 1st year here in UA..We became friends when she saved me by me attempting suicide on the rooftop—"He cut me off by shaking my shoulder.

"Are you alright now?! Don't do it again even if you can't hangout more often with (L/n)!"He said as I shake my head as he stops shaking my shoulder.

"How did you became friends then other than telling me that you were attempting to commit suicide at the rooftop."He said.

"That day..She was there she bursted to open the door and shouted that I should stop moving and let her take me as she did..She explained everything to me why she saved me and I explained to her what's my story..Kacchan used to bully me and I had enough but (N/n)-chan helped me out and change me that's why I'm still here and why Kacchan still mad at me because (N/n)-chan chooses to be with me than him which makes him more mad about it."I explained as she sighted then nods.

"Does Bakugo and (L/n) have been in a relationship?"He asked as I shake my head.

"(N/n)-chan told me that they were childhood bestfriends before but when the day she chooses to be with me their friendship didn't last long which makes me more guilt about it that I might be the reason and Kacchan agreed about that while (N/n)-chan disagree because Kacchan was making terrible things to me example as bullying.."I said.

"I see..He must be jealous because (L/n) chooses you more than him..But don't you or either (L/n) has feelings towards each other?"He asked which I could feel my cheeks were burning and my heart beats started to beat loudly.

"I don't think (N/n)-chan feels like that about me we're just friends after all and that will remain like that..I g-guess.."I said as he nods.

"You guys seem will ended up just like knowing that I got a feeling that either Bakugo or Todoroki had feelings for her."He said as I looked at him.

"You think so..?"I asked as he nods.

"But what makes me more curious is that.."He paused as I paid attention to him.

"How did Todoroki had feelings for her?"