2ND ROUTE

KATSUKI BAKUGO'S ROUTE

'Damn it..There's really turning back now this extras are really persistent on this confession..Damn it,you better come here Fat Pancake.'

Icyhot,Deku and I didn't waste any more of our time since it would just hurt between the four of us as Fat Pancake said that she already knows who'll she choose.After the date we had with Fat Pancake we told her that if she chooses any destination that we send to her,then it means she chooses that person to be with together.

The only extras that arrive here were;Shittyhair,Flat face,Dunce face,Racoon eyes and Earphone girl since the others were at Deku's and Icyhot's place.

"Bakubro! The foods are all settled!"Shittyhair said.

"The music is on the line just tell me when would I play it."Earphone girl said.

"I can assure that the lights wouldn't go off again like earlier!"Dunce face said.

"You better!"I shouted at him as he chuckled.

'Tsk..'

"The decoration is complete!"Racoon eyes said as Flat Face nods in agreement since they were both in charge of the shitty decorations they wanted to have.

We were the back of a restaurant both Racoon eyes and Dunce face choose this place since more often best friends before became lovers when one of them confesses as what this restaurant's managers said to that's why shittyhair pursue me to rent it and I don't have any choice,but to go along since I also don't have any ideas neither places where should I choose to confess on such shitty place and Earphone girl said that it would be more romantic if there's a beautiful place than just go to her house.

"You should turn off the lights now Kaminari! Any minute she'll arrive soon!"Racoon eyes said as Dunce face only gives her a single thumbs up.

"Here Bakubro!"Shittyhair shoved me a boquet of (f/f) flowers.

"What the h*ll are these for?!"I said as he chuckled and Earphone gives me a thumbs up.

"Those flowers are (Y/n)'s favorite."Earphone girl said as I just nod.

"Alright guys! Let the lights turn off and we'll wait for her to arrive."Flat face said.

"Alright! I'll just stand by here."Dunce face said as they went to their position.

'Why do we even need to turn off the lights..??'

Earphone girl was standing beside Dunce face since they were also close to he sound box and Racoon eyes was with Shitty hair,while Flat Face was standing near beside me since he was holding the box of a ring that I bought and he decided to hold it.